ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

The doughnuts we're yucky. Took 2 bites out of one and put it in the bin. Didnt go to the cinema because I got side tracked at the pub! And didnt eat any pringles or celebrations because I feel really sick after being a bit of a grubber eating chinese food! lol!

Hi Claire,
Sounds like a good day whatever;)
Xx

'afternoon Claire... You're rocking on this diet! Well done! :)

Does seem to be working for you, is there an online site for the diet or is it a book? Well done on your loss this week :D

Nah, well, there is a website, but its just links to crap! lol! You sign up for newsletters and he sends u links to buy protein products and dodgy looking youtube videos of bodybuilders jumping! lol!

So I just have the book which I bought on amazon for about £8
The Cheat to Lose Diet: Cheat BIG with the Foods You Love, Lose Fat Faster Than Ever Before, and Enjoy Keeping It Off!: Amazon.co.uk: Joel Marion, John Berardi: Books

I have absolutely no idea how its working because I honestly feel like its complete guesstimation on my part for the majority of the time!

Makes a change! Haha! :p

Thanks, Bren :) xx

Morning Claire, if it works it works love :)

Morning Claire! :)

Morning my lovelies! Hope everyone is well!

I, on the other hand, should never have eaten that chilli beef last night - my stomach is killing me!!! lol!

Morning Claire, hope the tummy feels better soon:)
Xx

oooooo Claire, I would hate for chilli anything to upset me as I love my spicy food a lot! Hope you feel better soon xx

Feeling much better now! Just eaten my lunch and perusing the internet. Work is awful today - this place is a bit of an all round f*** up! lol!

Anyway, back to diety stuff:

B: Cookies and Cream protein smoothie with skimmed milk and mixed berries
L: Fudge porridge, vanilla fat free yoghurt with strawberries and blackberries
D: (undecided. Chicken curry maybe, or satay with wholegrain rice)
S: Special K chocolate bits, low fat toffee yoghurt
A: no
E: not likely! :p

Oh, did I mention I bleached my hair again?! Well, when i say "I" I really mean my hairdresser - after much protesting on their part!

Wanted to dye the purple bit red but needed it uniformly bleached. After another another 2 bleachings and 6 hours in the hairdressers, I now have red hair! YAY!

However, I washed it last night and I think there ended up being more hair stuck in my brush than on my head! And thats with half a bottle of leave in conditioner in it! La la la la *rolls eyes and looks innocent*

Ordered myself some "wtf have you done to your hair this time, Claire" products, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow or Thurs!

Ouch, hope they didn't burn your scalp with the chemicals x mega moisture now hon... Are you pleased with the results ? I'm not sure I could've spent six hrs in a hairdressers !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the sound of red hair! Would have loved that colour in my yoof! Yes pictures please Claire :)

Back