ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

What an arse ! I'd have been seething, hope youre feeling ok (ps bf needs a thick ear too) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have calmed down now. BF got a complete and utter earful, believe me. I pretty much exploded into various different shades of red. I'm all good now!

On the plus side, it must be good from a dieting point of view because I've not eaten anything since lunchtime because I've had "the rage"! Bit hungry now, might have an alpen bar! Wish someone would stick the kettle on! :p

Morning Claire... At least you don't have to deal with the lodger anymore! :)

True, but now I've got to deal with a bf who I'm having a slight difference of opinion with at the moment! lol! Men! :p

Forgot to mention, I lost 2.7lbs this week. So that puts me at 201lbs - nearly in the 100s again! Yay!

Didnt measure myself today, so cant report inch loss, but I'm feeling quite chuffed with my wi! :D

Stress and not eating seem to be a winning combination! lol!

Well done on the loss Claire - and so close to a great milestone:)
Xx

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic Claire! The diet certainly works! Well done! :)

Sod the diet today... hungover and drinking Irn-Bru and eating chocolate. Definitly need pizza later, and perhaps a bagel at the moment.

Great night tho! :D

Hi Claire, feel your pain as i am hungover too;) glad you had a great evening and enjoy the chocolate:D

I feel much better since I had a cup of tea, a roll n sausage and a bagel with bacon and cheese! lol!

Now, back to the chocolate!x

Ha ha ... At least you had fun! :)

Had a glass of wine with lunch - that helped:)

Had a glass of wine with just about everything today lol :D

Glad the lodger has gone even though it was not in the manner it should have been, and yes sometimes fb can be a pain! And as for men - well - the less said the better lol xx

Morning Claire... Hope you have a great day! :)

Morning Claire, what's this a Hungover/Men bashing thread LOL

Hehe! Evening!

Jim, I might just re-name my diary! Men bashing does have a rather nice ring to it! lol!

Today should have been low carb, but due to my lack of organisational skills, mainly attributed to the "didnt get off the couch to go shopping" on Sunday, I just ate what I wanted, but kept my eye on the calories.

Im actually thinking I might just go to counting calories and paying attention to my carb intake. Havent decided.

Todays menu has been:

B: nothing - wasnt hungry
S: Alpen bar (coconut & chocolate)
L: Roll n ham, scotch broth
S: Chocolate orange low fat yoghurt
D: Chicken stir fry with noodles

I might have a wee bowl of porridge later because Im pretty hungry today, and I've only had about 900 calories. Or maybe I'll have some snack-a-jacks!

Evening Claire:). Oh dont do anything boring with your diet - who would keep me confused and on my toes lol:D

Back