ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

It was rather delicious! I had some garlic mayo on the side, and my mouth is on fire! I'm waiting on my weight watchers chocolate eclair defrosting as I type! hehe!

Yum! Sounds wonderful! :)

mm lovely :)
is under 150g carbs low carb?

Love the hair Claire! :)

Morning Claire ;)

Hello! Vicky, I've no idea. I make stuff up! lol! MFP tells me to have 197, so anything under that is a winner! lol!

And Lucy, nah, I completely forgot all about the coconut oil! I've been using Aussi 3-min miracle, Fudge traumatized hair, and some other Fudge conditioner. I've also got leave in conditioner and Bed Hed frizz control searum.

I think my hair is held together by products at the moment!

I was bad last night, I had china buffet king for dinner! I know I've put weight on this week, so its ok - I wont be surprised on Saturday! Back to the grind on Sunday tho.

I'm off work today, waiting on a man coming to clean my oven! :D How lazy/posh am I?! haha!

3 minute miracle is great stuff, I love fudge shampoos and conditioners too. It's legal to smell like fudge isn't it?!
Oven cleaner - fabby idea... now I wonder if there's one around here...?

Its costing me £40 for him to clean my oven, and £10 for him to clean my gas hob. Now, I know I'm perfectly capable of cleaning my hob, but I wanted the little black gas plates to be all pretty! And scrubbing isnt good for my nails! :p

I love reading about decadence !! Well done Claire - I wouldn't want to ruin my nails either! lol :)

Hi Claire, lol at the nails:). Must admit that since i refuse to clean my oven it's just dirty;)
Xx

My oven is GLEAMING!!!! And my bf wanted to cook pizza in it last night!!! The cheek! :p
So I made him put his pizza on an oven tray - probably wasnt as crispy on the base as it should have been, but my oven is still clean lol!

Oh, and WI this morning - 3.6lbs on. not surprising because this week I've had half a large dominos pizza, 3 mini cheesecakes, a chinese buffet, kfc with a milkybar krushem, half a tub of pringles and some thorntons chocolates!

So yeah, I'll start a fresh tomorrow!

Well done on the gleaming oven and if I'd have eaten what you've had this week I'd have gained a stone! :) lol

lol! Yeah! I dont like to do things by halves! :D

Been good today, low carbing it up! Off to my bed now - will need to catch up with everyones diaries tomorrow :)

Morning Claire :)

Morning *yawn*

Haha! Oh aye, I forget I have you lot on my fb! I type worse than I speak (slang wise!) - I just like to type that way! lol! :p

Back