ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Where's the pics... Do I have to go on fb? ... Hope you had a great time Claire! :) xx

Ok, pics for all those non-facebookers!

https://picasaweb.google.com/109188902095126574785/WinterVeil2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Hope that works ok. I'm shattered. Feel like I only got to sit down at 5pm tonight! Was up at 6.30am on Christmas day starting dinner and think I could sleep for a week! FYI, having a theme and hosting christmas day was stressful! Even more so when my sis and her bf arrived at 2.15pm and were adiment it was 3.15pm!!! Super stressed me out when they said that! lol! Turns out he hadnt changed the clock on his watch when they went back in October! Idiot! LOL! :p

Hope you all had a good day!

Oh great pics, Claire - I can see all the effort you put in, with the table, the glasses, the costumes, everything!

So glad you had a good time :) And how did your friend get those light blue eyes???

Pictures are amazing Claire! I love the costumes, cakes, glasses, table the whole lot! Huge effort Claire but well done! :) xx

Morning love, what great photo's, and what a lot of hard work you put in.

Hi claire - loved the photos - well done! Hope all going well and happy new year:D
Xx

Thanks everyone! It was a good laugh! hehe! Stressful with trying to get ready, organise questing AND cook Christmas dinner! But it was quite fun none the less! :D

Happy new year everyone! I think 2012 is going to be a thin year! Probably because of the recession and not being able to buy food, but still, thin is thin! lol! :p

I just had a quiet one last night. Having a quiet one today, although my aunt is on her way over just now, but other than that, im looking forward to a day of no people! Start as I mean to continue n all that! lol!

Cleaned the kitchen this morning and emptied out alot of food into a carrier bag for my aunt so I have no temptation in the kitchen for tomorrrow. Moved my bf's crap to a seperate cupboard and I now have a cupboard of cambridge goodies (if goodies is the right word for it!) and legal food.

Granted my living room is mostly full of chocolate, but, I dont really like chocolate that much so it shouldnt be any problem!

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm mostly going to lie on the sofa and play world of warcraft and watch Lethal Weapon, or Die Hard, or both! :D

Morning Claire, good luck love.

OMG!!! CD Original Porridge.

Looks like wallpaper paste, smells like wallpaper paste, tastes like what I can only assume warm wallpaper paste tastes like when its been spiked with chemicals.

Praying whatever I decide to eat for lunch tastes better because I could only force myself into half of it before I thought I might actually be sick.

I still have hope! lol!

Drinking a chocolate ready made shake for lunch (yes, I know its passed lunchtime, but I've been feeling sick at the thought of trying any more products! lol!). Surprisingly nice. I mean, its no McDonalds milkshake or anything, and theres definitly an underlying taste of vitamins, but on the whole, 100% improvement on the porridge.

Not feeling sick drinking this at all! And its so thick that its taking me a while to finish it, so its making me feel like I'm getting loads!

So far so good....

Back