ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Haha! You can always hijack my diary with tattoo talk! Its encouraged! :p

I tried to get tattoo'd today but he was fully booked. Debating phoning a sicky on Friday and going to get inked then! lol!

He said he can cover up my entire half sleeve tribal with black and purple roses so I'm all excited about it. Will be glad to see the back of my tribal work!

Of course! Any excuse to post pictures of tattoos! hehe! :D

Not yet. Hopefully not anymore work for me. I have a man coming at 4 to tile and put down my flooring! Painting was more than enough DIY for my liking!

Trying to decide whether to go shopping or whether to have a pj day.... lol

Oooh PJ day, it's chilly out there :D

Glad to hear on the tiling front, I painted a wall yesterday (where a mate had poured a glass of red down it after tripping on an internal step and then standing in the kitty litter - classic! :D) and really, it's a bit of a pin isn't it? :)

Aaaarrggghh!!! Just been in the kitchen and the walls need a 3rd coat of paint!!! ffs!!!!

I'm going to town to the clarins spa to buy some new face creams. Then I'll come back and paint. Again. Bah.

Mmmm... Love spas and love Clarins - although haven't done one in years!! Xx

Oh what a pain, is the colour showing through?

Enjoy your shopping love, I love the smell of Clarins (unfortunately it doesn't love me back) :)

Just back in. Spent an absolute fortune. The starving African children would have been able to eat for a whole year with the amount of money I've just spent in Clarins.

I'm giving my bank card to my BF for safe keeping - I shouldnt be allowed to be in charge of my own finances. Not that theres anything left to spend in my bank now! lol!

Going to drink a cuppa and then repaint the damn kitchen. 3rd time lucky!

I do love retail therapy, but I like buying clothes, shoes and make-up. This weekend I've managed to spend *takes a deep breath* £200 on the kitchen and £150 in Clarins. Keeping by £120 for a new tattoo aswell. I really meant to pay off most of my holiday this month, but I think I missed that boat! I've got until the end of May to have it paid and Ive only got about £530 left to clear, so I'm not worried about it.

Besides, my face feels beautiful! Kitchen is painted and I'm just waiting on my tiler/floorer arriving (my sis bf! hehe!).

Might do some online shoe shopping! God, someone take my laptop away from me!!!!

LOL I hit Amazon on Friday night, it's too easy isn't it! Have decided on an Ikea kitchen (Faktum Adel, p12 in the link) for the new place Kitchen Rooms ideas - Kitchen - IKEA - but I like the layout of this first one - and am going to have the oven and microwave, even if they are £££ :eek:

I bet you smell gorgeous with all the lovely Clarins - how is the tiling coming along?

I want an oven like that, the amount of time that my back has a wobbly because we have a "bend down and then try and stand up with holding something very hot" is starting to annoy me big time! Wished we owned our own house so we can remodel properly, don't think the housing association would like us knocking down internal walls ;)

Evening Claire ... I hate painting !! Xx

i can't paint in a straight line to save my life,but i
managed the kitchen without too much of a suff up. :D

I like wallpapering, but hate painting - my heart goes out to you.
Clarins? I am really bad at this sort of stuff, heard of it but how good is it? xxx

it's lovely,you should treat yourself,i think once you've
tried it not much if anything compares.
i'm getting some for my birthday. :D

I think you can get starter packs with cleanser, toner and moisturiser, Bren, but best to go to a counter and get them to try some stuff out on you - and they give out samples too usually :)

Back