ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Bren! Things are alright. Keep trying to win the euromillions, but alas, not yet. So just heading to work *sigh*

How are you getting on with exante? Or have u changed back to atkins?xx

Hi Claire, am on holiday this week, fell completely off Exante last week with the funeral and everything that was going on. Was really off the rails at the weekend but for some reason Monday and Tuesday have been quite low carb for me, have put some effort into it but it has been ok, plus 2 classes each evening means I am feeling better than I have (although a bit achey lol) - holidays usually mean binge binge binge for me so maybe something in my head has changed? dunno, but will try and stick at it and end the week less than I started hopefully xx

I think I'm switching over to slim & save. Got my first weeks supply yesterday and I've tried 3 things so far and they've all been delicious compared to the Cambridge products - and so much cheaper! Will decide totally on Friday but def looks like I'm jumping ship, again!

VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK

Same idea as Cambridge - shakes and bars - but they do "meals" and have a bigger choice of bars and shakes. And, because I order the products online as opposed to buying them from a counsillor, its MUCH cheaper!

3 sachets of my cambridge stuff cost me £168 a month, whereas this would be £98 for 3 sachets of £130 for 4 a day!

Going to try their spag bol for dinner with some salad. I dont like spag bol, but I'm guessing it doesnt really taste like it, so going to give it a bash! lol!

ahh i see, thanks for that.
OH refuses to agree to me doing cambridge again,he thinks
my gall bladder with shrivel up and conk out,he's not happy
about Atkins either,but he knows this works for me,so
he grumbles quietly.

As long as they grumble quietly then thats fine. My OH actually seems quite supportive of this diet, which is quite reassuring tbh, seeing as my entire family thing I'm going to cause myself serious health issues!

i just don't see why they get their knickers in a twist,
just because you don't eat a potato,or a bit of bread,
that;s got nothing in it anyway.:rolleyes:

Exactly. My mum told me to watch because just having liquid will cause stomach problems and, when I do start eating real food it will make me ill. Lol!

Ignoring them all and just plodding along!

Evening Claire... S&S sounds great - particularly if you like the taste x

Thanks hun! I just had spag bol on a bed of lettuce and cabbage - it was delish! Followed by a chocolate truffle bar - not too bad! :)

Oh yeah, it reminds me of nutella! Looking forward to trying more s&s shakes tomorrow!

God, its a sad day when I'm looking forward to shakes! lol! :p

i do sometimes miss the simplicity of shakes,having
to work out what the family is having is bad enough,
then there's me on top.

well having to decide what i'm having,because
we don't all eat atkins friendly,so i cook what i know
they will like for them,and i have my own.

Back