ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire... Nothing like having a multi-media diary! Lol... Hope you have a good day! Xx

Morning!

Cant believe the doctor said that - surely they should encourage and find strategies around it all coming back on rather than telling you it will!!

Good morrow!!! :D

Woke up and was gutted it wasnt Friday. Spent the latter half of yesterday afternoon thinking it was Thursday... so I envisage a rather long day at work.

Bleach my roots and dyed my hair purple again last night, but I defo need more purple in it, so it shall get re-done on Friday night. Why cant my hair just be naturally purple, because this bleaching and dying takes me at least 4 hours at a time, and, well, my time is far too valuable to be wasted fannying about with my hair!!!

And Jen, doctors are just a pain in the arse! I'm not determined to prove her wrong! lol! :)

Yes Claire, you do it - we are all behind you, bloody doctors!!!!

I am going to hairdressers today, she says she can fit me in for a colour and not sure which way to go................missus does not want me to go dark, last time I did it I was much larger and I looked hideous, now I wonder if I could get away with trying again, who knows.........if I do go dark I am sure I will be in bad books lol - but what is new? xx

I really like your hair colour Bren - but it's always good to have a change!

I get so sick of dying the greys out of mine - can't be bothered half the time now :)

Dye it blue, or purple!!! Or pink, barbie pink!!!! :D

I dyed mine dark once and hated it, I also accidently dyed it purple-rinse purple when putting an ash blonde over bleach lol. Thought sod it and dyed it bright purple before going dark and then back to blonde!

It is blonde again now, not as bright and brash as it was and not as grey as it was lol - think it is ok myself :)

Good luck with the hair colouring everyone. I've had every colour going in mine but play it safe now after frazzling it so much I had to have it clippered off not once but 3 times!!! So now I stick to naturtint to make sure I don't wreck it again lol :)

The theory behind me darkening mine was to lessen the damage and make it grow....but I like being bleach blonde trash too much lol :p!!

Morning Claire how r you today? xx

Morning! It's too early and I feel like i should still be asleep! bit its Friday, thank god!

The weekend starts at 4pm! And I'm off on Monday! Woo!

So what's the weekend plans ladies? :)

Morning Claire, it's rugby all day for me tomorrow :D

Bokwa after work, followed by cava at home with the missus, no gig tonight :(
Gig tomorrow :D
MiL for sunday.............steak and salad planned with chips for them.

oo oo me next.
well umm as little as possible actually :D
usual cleaning of animals,and eating something that's legal
and has a wow factor hopefully.
hope you have a god one.

I'm going to get waxed this evening, then re-dye my hair.
Tomorrow im getting tattoo'd, possibly go get a new piercing, then I'm heading to my grans cuz its her birthday :)

Sunday, being mothers day, I'm spending the day with my mummy! :D Booked her a massage and a facial, then taking her for lunch to TGI's and then going to go shopping :)

Then I'm gonna go out on the piss on Sunday night - off on Monday! WOOOO!!!! :D

Evening love - the hair and tattoo all sounds good :)

Nothing much here, quiet night tonight with my friends Mr Cabernet and Ms Sauvignon :D Then hair tomorrow, where I think I'm going to have The Big Chop (maybe) and a dye job (my normal dark brown) - and then just household stuff.

I tend to hide away a bit on Mothering Sunday, too many sad memories, but you enjoy yours xxx

quiet night tonight with my friends Mr Cabernet and Ms Sauvignon :D Then hair tomorrow, where I think I'm going to have The Big Chop (maybe) and a dye job (my normal dark brown)

Just so we're clear, I was liking this bit! :D

Jennykndy said:
I dyed mine dark once and hated it, I also accidently dyed it purple-rinse purple when putting an ash blonde over bleach lol. Thought sod it and dyed it bright purple before going dark and then back to blonde!

I fancy either purple or red ... Am now too sodding old for either!! Lol x

Back