ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Ha ha... Tell that to my creaking, flabby, shrivelled old body !!! Lol x

My daughter is cooking dinner for me - just protein and veg so all good :) I am also having bacon and eggs for breakfast on Sunday. As I'm on vlcd and not eaten proper food for a month I'm really looking forward to it! Straight back on it Monday though which won't be a problem as I'll still be in ketosis :)

Well, I'm calling it a night. All de fuzzed and ready for the weekend tomorrow! But, why does waxing have to hurt so much?! The ankles are a bit nippy and certain areas surrounding the lady bits can be a bit nippy!

Praying for at least 1lb off tomorrow. After my weekend of constipation, which included a rather carby litre of prune juice and endless amounts of fiber tablets etc, followed by a carb day of toast to make myself feel better, I'm probably just clutching at straws.

But I'd really like a 1lb off.....cant cope with 2 weeks of sts or even, god forbid, a gain!!!

Depending on how defuzzed the ladybits had to be maybe a 2lb loss lol :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mwah it's saturday, I have the urge to move our bedroom around, put the bed under the window, gotta make a card first before I get waylaid but anything else!

I quite fancy going red, but then I hate having to keep dying hair as it grows out!

Lost exactly 1lb lol! That's what I get for drinking prune juice and eating toast!

It's actually really paining me having to go eat this morning before my tattoo. Wondering if the thought of passing out is worth the risk! Lol!

And I got it all waxed off! ;)

I've actually ordered a bunch of atkins bars n what not off lcm, so ill certainly give it a go lol! Cambridge bars were always guaranteed to make me go mind you, shame I cant get more of those!

And yes, it hurts a bit! Lol! One bit was sore last night and I thought if put dome witch hazel gel on it to soothe it. BIG mistake! That was agonizingly painful! Like. Rubbing chilli in your eye Pmsl!

It was bloody sore!!! Hahaha!!!!

I lost 1 measly lb today. I've been feeling quite down about it, even though I was really expecting a sts this week, but I just realized, it takes me into the 100s!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

And in other news, I had a cheeky wee 2 n a half hour tattoo sitting today for the start of my epic cover up! Got another sitting booked in for 2 weeks time and hopefully that'll be it, but it'll probably need another one for good measure.

Here's some progress pics so far :)

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 50
  • 1st Sitting.jpg
    1st Sitting.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 52
Love the tattoo - looks painful though lol

You are looking soooo slim!! Theres no such thing as a measly pound, especially when you are looking that fab!!!!!!! x

Great tat Claire... Love the hair and you look amazingly fabulously slim!! Well done on the pound!!! Definitely looks more ! Xxx

WOW! how long did all that take Claire?

Morning gorgeous - the tattoo looks fabulous, what a difference from your before shot!

And well done on getting into the 100s! Hope the ladybits aren't feeling quite so...err...drafty :D

Lol! Lady bits are fine! Theyre enjoying the, ahem, fresh air! ;)

And it took about 3hrs, maybe a bit less. Got a 2hr sitting booked for a week on Saturday and will see how much more is needing done :)

Back