ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oh no how awful' you poor bunny! Xxx

LOL! Thanks! But I'm a bit of a tit! :p

Oh sweetheart, so sorry :( But at least you're indoors and dry now.

Your friend sounds ace, why not give him a spare set of keys? (Always great when people point out the obvious after the damage is done, eh? :)) xxx

Yeah, I'm thinking I might just do that. However it costs me £16 a go for a fob for the downstairs entry system. I know this because I ordered one for my cleaner! :p

Ahhh the joys of cleaning house.... now Mr E is a house husband (due to circumstances with DS1) but housework seems a bit of a hit and miss, if I were a housewife then I would have been sacked by now ;) (yesterday I washed the kitchen floor, cleaned the bathroom, dusted all the rooms, failed on cleaning my craft desk - I just made more mess on that one!) I need flylady!!!

Evening Claire... Hope today is less eventful xx

Morning people!

I hate Wednesdays. Wednesdays are payroll duties day for me and I f****** hate payroll. It'll be a looooonnngggg day.

Also on a cat note, I'm going to miss Kisaki :( She's my cat. Yoda is a little pain in the bum, but my OH is scared of Kisaki and he loves Yoda to bits. Kisaki, to me, is a proper cat - she does her own thing, and when she wants attention she is so lovely and she'll snuggle up and purr so loud. Yoda, sits in the corner and stares at the wall and cries! LOL! Its quite creepy in a Blair Witch kinda way. And she's the size of a Kitten, so tiny. But she looks like she wants a pat, and she's crying for a pat, and everytime I go to pat her she beats me up.

So yeah, I'm gonna miss Kisaki. Maybe Yoda will become more lap cat like. Either way, Michael likes her and I've got my 6 boys, so fairs fair i suppose.

Speaking of my OH, when they brought out those limited edition Kit Kats, I hunted absolutely everywhere to find a peanut butter one and never managed to get one. I loved the peanut butter ones from before and, honest to god, I swear I went into every shop from the west to the east of Glasgow to find one!!! Then the peanut butter kind won and they all disappeared for a while. Anyway, my OH came in last night with.... wait for it... a peanut butter kit kat chunky!!!!!!

How happy am I?! Just not sure when to eat it! I mean, its my second week back on atkins, and I'm fairly sure the 27g carbs in the kitkat wouldnt really be a good thing! But I want it!

Aw Claire, I know your going to miss Kisaki she sounds lovely, but maybe Yoda will relax.

What 6 boys do you have?

I say eat the kitkat. Just use the 'carbo addicts diet' rule where you eat carbs but finish it within an hour. Not that it would take anyone an hour to eat a kitkat lol.

LOL! carbo addicts diet u say? *runs off to google*

And I've got 6 rats! :)

Lol carbohydrate lovers diet is one I did years ago. Basically you eat whatever you want for 1 hour a day and then low carb the rest of the day. They seem to think it keeps insulin levels from spiking too much?

I did lose a bit of weight, but mostly maintained, which is quite good for when we get to maintain level. Don't know where my wine marathon sessions will fit in though;)

Bet the rats are cute. Wonder what the cats think of them?

What a lovely OH you have Claire! Such a thoughtful, sweet thing to do! I'm with Val - gobble it up so don't have to keep thinking about it! xxx

Hopefully Yoda will relax more once Kisaki goes to a new home, as for the peanut butter kitkat, yuk, like a marmite kitkat would be..............only fit for feeding to the dog. xx

Evening Claire, peanut butter kitkat sounds interesting, never seen one in the shops :(

I ate the kit kat.

It wasnt as nice as I remembered it being back when they made it years ago. But then, I didnt really enjoy the chocolate on it either - damn atkins and its taste changing abilities!!!!

On a plus note, I wont be sitting craving it anymore!

Just taken some chicken wings out the oven. Perhaps they will cancel out the kitkat! :p

Now, if only I could find some peanut butter m&m's....!!!

Evening Claire! Well done on removing the temptation ! Even if it meant eating it! Lol xx

Lol! Thanks! :p

Needing is one thing. Craving is another. Join them together and bingo - welcome to our world. A world full of nuts, covered in chocolate....

Suze snap out of it, this is not your diary....now where did i put my spinach?

Now I want a snickers, Suze.... :rolleyes:

You know what I love about atkins, apart from the mayo?

Being able to go to the park! I mean, I had ultimate vlcd trauma, so this is now happy times!!!! Its probably well lubed from the mayo tho! hahahaha!

Back