ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Evening Claire..loving your honesty! You're going to crack it this time - good and proper! Xx

You wont be admiring my honesty if I'd kept writing on my post on Suzie's page! lol!

Yes I would... You don't get to be my age without seeing or experiencing pretty much most things...

HAHA!

I seen/did too much too young. I'm tainted! :p

Today I was unprepared for lunch, and for breakfast, and no idea what I'm doing for dinner! lol!

So its a bit thrown together so far!

B: Pickled Egg, cheese/ham deli stick
L: bits of chicken with shredded coleslaw mix with a spoonful of mayo and some salt/pepper.
D: Not a scooby. I'm going to a mates, so I dont want to fanny about creating a masterpiece in his kitchen, so maybe the same as lunch, but with a low carb wrap! Oooh, check me!

Evening!

Well dinner was a bit more technical than that. I made an entire pack of tesco's finest chippolata sausages and I ate six of them with mayo dip! :p

He looked at me like I was a nutter. But, to be fair, he was eating turkey dinosaurs, mini kievs and beans. Mine was clearly the most grown up meal out of the two of us! lol!

Morning claire. I think your dinner sounds fab - well done:D

Sounds like great fun - love dinosaurs and chipolatas!! I hate eating "grown up"... Prefer to use my fingers and graze xxx and I much prefer having a nice shaped bowl rather than a plate! Lol

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!!!
May the fourth be with you all xxxxxxx

I swear, I could eat mayo out the jar with a spoon. Is that manky?!

Aw now I want peanut butter! lol!

Afternoon my lovely!

I got up, weighed in. First week's loss is standing in at a very respectable 6lbs!!!! WOOOO!!!!! :clap::happy096:

So I was feeling quite chuffed and made the hubby breakfast in bed, and I had a low carb pitta stuffed with bacon, fried egg and brie. Delish! :D

I've just this minute emailed a cleaning company to arrange a cleaner for once a fortnight with a first clean with extras. I was hunting for a cat toy under the sofa and i realized i needed to clean under the sofa - I hate cleaning. So yeah, hopefully I'll get a cleaner! :)

So all in all, a good start to the day! Thinking about heading out to the shops for more cat stuff and some bits and bobs. But chances of me getting off the sofa? Pretty slim!

Oh, and on a cat related note, Kisaki is going to get rehomed. She lives ontop of my bookcase because she doesnt want to be around Yoda. Comes down to get fed and goes straight back up. She's so lovely when Yoda isnt there, but as soon as she see's her, she gets "the rage" and runs away to the bookcase.

Its not really fair. Got someone coming down to meet her next weekend. I'll cry about it, but I think it's for the best. My only concern is that they really miss each other, even though they dont appear to like each other at all.

Back