Clare is on it!

Yummy food day today. I've never tried the mushy pea curry as I'm not a massive fan of mushy peas but everyone raves about it! Will be interesting to see what you think! xx

I can't stand peas but people have assured me it doesn't taste like them lol. I'll let you know fingers crossed... Xx

Here goes nothing... :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378913574551.jpg
    1378913574551.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 1378913586102.jpg
    1378913586102.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1378913595940.jpg
    1378913595940.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 26
Mushy pea curry - wouldnt make it again, didnt like the texture didnt go down too well with the family either :( booo

Hopefully ive eaten enough of it to not want to be naughty later cause ive stuck to plan and done a 2 mile run :D wahoo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378921254054.jpg
    1378921254054.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 26
Awww Clare so sorry to hear that the mushy pea curry wasn't a success!

Did you use it as a paste and add some water to it after you'd blitzed it? I do this as I find it a little too thick otherwise!

Aw well, one recipe ticked off the list - on to the next one!!xx

Sorry to hear the curry didn't go down well hun! I felt the same about scan bran cake - very odd and a big disappointment even though lots of people rave about them! I guess we just have to try these things because you never know when you might find a gem!

xx

Well I know I haven't been on in ages, I had totally fallen off the wagon, but I'm feeling focused again now and I WILL shift another stone!!

plan for today

B: toasted bacon sarnie
L: homemade soup if I'm home, if not jacket potsto with tuna or spaghetti
D: stuffed chicken, pasta, broccoli carrots and sweetcorn

Snacks: muller light, and some fruit

new weigh in day is going to be Friday I was 10.10 1/2 this morning so I've only put about 1 1/2 on since not following properly, I'm hoping to double that loss Friday - I've written a menu for my dinners and had an online shop come so there shouldn't be any reason I can't follow!! I'm also debating on joining the gym, and if not getting back into my running.

I'm doing the pretty muddy 5k obstacle race next Sat, it should be interesting as I haven't really trained at all :-/

hoping to to sit and go through my old SW mags today have no plans other then taking my daughter to her trampoline class this morning, the hubby is working though so I will need to keep the kids entertained, and we did make a BIG chocolate fudge cake yesterday so I need to resist that now too... Lol

Just counted up, can't believe it's only 12 weeks until Xmas, if I'm careful though I should easily be able to get in the 9's by then, hopefully if I can get a few good losses the next couple of wks it will keep me motivated! I'm also going to try and get the hubby to follow it with me, not that he really needs to loose anything, and the sister in law is going to start too :) that should all help :)

i just need to keep reminding myself how good it feels to feel a bit slimming, and I don't need to eat processed rubbish, homemade healthy food taste so much better... :)

Mushy pea curry - wouldnt make it again, didnt like the texture didnt go down too well with the family either :( booo

Hopefully ive eaten enough of it to not want to be naughty later cause ive stuck to plan and done a 2 mile run :D wahoo

Not surprised you fell off the wagon after that "curry" .. looks really :yuk:

Nice to see you back and determined..YAY! ..Go girl! :girlpower:

Back