Clean slate...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I've had such a hard time recently. Several things really just all adding up into one big ball of stress... I've been off-on-off-on-off plan for 3weeks now and gained 5lbs in total. Someone may have noticed my severe lack of posting the last few weeks... I was too ashamed to share my WI results. I've had a rough morning, and though I've GOT to do something positive. So I've logged onto SW, reset all my information, read through all the plan info, checked Syns for my fave things and started again!!! I've zero's all my stats on Minimins too. A clean slate.

I have discovered one thing, I thought Pasta'n'sauce Mac cheese was 1 syn, turns out it's 2, so on the days I've had 2 lots, I've been going over syns!! I'm checking everything now and using my online diary, back to basics, new WI day Tuesdays :D

I'm really looking forward to sorting myself out now, and getting some great losses. Ahhh. I feel a lot better than at the start of this post! Sorry for the ramble :) xxxxx

Well done for making the comittment again Hun.
You really have to write everything down on this plan as sometimes the simplest mistakes can make us go over.
You can do it, you know that you can. I had noticed that you werent around as much as you once were, so Im glad that you are back!!!

Good luck Hun.

xxxx

Thanks, I was expecting a "Ju-who?" lol. SW changes Syns and HEX's so much I'm not living without my online diary ever again!! :D I know I can do it now, after all I've got to get that damn Club 10 again!!! lol xx

I'm also glad you're back again Julianne, and with a clean slate it's the best way to get motivated again. We all know how difficult it can be when 'life' gets in the way of what we fully intend to do, so Very Best of Luck with your fresh start. Don't disappear again, keep us all posted on how things are going.

mate, bloody mild cheese and broccoli are 1/2 a syn now too. Bloody pasta n sauce!

Thankyou :D It was so depressing looking at my stats and thinking "ugh Wi day and another gain" when I can just start again, forget it, and hopefully have a nice big loss this week. woop!! A culmination of my toddler still not waking up past 5am (despite having late 8pm bedtimes once in a while), packing to move in 3weeks, OH going for a major work promotion interview tomorrow, and my little niece (won't go too much into it but she's nearly 10 and started self harming :'( !!) has all bundled ontop of me! I feel happy about my dieting atleast :) And you're all so great on here... Feeling the love at Minimins!!!! xxx

good luck you will do it, i need to take a leaf out of your book and read all the info again and try to get back into it

we all make mistakes and obstacles get in the way, i have just had my second operation to remove a large tumour, makes us think life is worth what we put into it, ive had a tough time and now im on the up, ready to lose weight and be the happy me again, this site is great full of people that are on hand to help

Best of luck hun!

Oh and hugs for all the horrible stressful things going on! Hmmmf really is macaroni cheese pasta in sauce 2 syns that sucks I luv the stuff (with HEA cheese on top 4 extra tastiness) and had been counting it as half a syn lol! Ooops!

X

Good on you Julianne! I've been off plat a bit lately due to one thing and another and i've got my arse back into gear.

I think we have all been there at times and it takes a lot to face up to the issues and pull yourself back on track.

Good on you for being positive and upbeat and i hope you have a great 'first week' again :D

Life sometimes does this to us - throws us into disarray. Hope things work out for you hun.

Well done for getting the motivation back and have a great week love xxx

hi and well done for getting back with it. It's so hard to keep up with 100% days over a long period of time, we all struggle:( Sounds like you're ready for part 2 of your weight loss plan, keep posting and we'll all give you a hand if you need one.
Good luck:)

Back