Clearing out "Awards" and "Milestones" from a previous SW attempt

greelyi

Some years ago (7 I think) I was using this site to support my weight loss journey with SW.

It went pretty well for some years but I am embarking on a new weight loss attempt in an effort to reverse diabetes.

The thing is my sig has a lot of "Awards" etc from my previous attempt. Could someone kindly point me at a post (or FAQ) that would cover clearing these sig file Bling allowing a less cluttered sig. (Until I earn it again using whichever group I settle in.)

Thanking you in advance for any assistance in this.

Regards,
Ian

Pierce,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get rid of one large "sticker" through that signature link you pointed out.

However, the half stone, club 10, Bronze and Silver awards are not in that link.

I must continue searching for the info. Given the number of people who return to the site at a later date I expect that there are posts on rebuilding one's profile to reflect current status. My weight data etc is currently incorrect too.

Thanking you for your help.
Ian

Thank you Pierce.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanking you for your help.
Ian

I too am trying to clear old awards, when i click on my signature the stickers are not there any help please xx

Back