Close Every Door

Porgeous

Chilling
Somewhat inspired by Joseph and a touch of boredom I have written my own little anthem....!!

Close every fridge to me,
Hide all the food from me
Bar all the cupboards
And shut out the crisps

As my life is important I
Would ask will I eat the pie
And I know the answers lie
In willpower and faith

Close every fridge to me,
Keep all those snacks from me
Children of CD
Are never alone
For we know we shall find
Our own peace of mind
For we all have promised
To give this our all

Hey... that's good G..don't know about shutting fridge door... u would have to take it out of the house to keep me away from it. lol.

lol thanks another annoying song tune in my head arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but at least it'll keep me entertained hehe

brilliant, absolutely brilliant. roflmao. Have printed off to keep on fridge until i have learnt it off by heart.

Hey that was very good G........ Hope you liked the show .Is it weigh in monday ? as its bank hol ? Hope you have a great loss :)

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it. When I heard him sing it for real it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, very moving.

Morning Missleo, cause of the bank hols weigh in will be Tuesday so I get an extra day. Not sure why but I don't feel positive about the WI although I am sticking with it 100% things seem to move more slowly for me! How are you doing?

Georgie
x

Maybe because of last week you seemed abit let down with 2lb and are thinking that again for this coming week ? but it should be a good loss for you . I went to a BBQ yesterday i did have some meat and one roll first time i'd had bread in 8 days i think , by the last time i cheated hehe . But got on the scales today and it stayed the same , i just had some fruit for dinner maybe thats why it was ok . I will do my work-out tonight . Good luck for tuesday ! I'm sure its going to be a bigger loss this time around G :)

That's really good! What talent :)

Back