Clothes conquests and other benefits of weight loss

kimmykins2008

Just thought it would be a great idea for us all to leave our successes from weight loss stories and our high points to encourage each other and to inspire those of us not doing quite so well?! Hopefully there isn't one of these already? if so sorry and could someone move?!!

I would like to start but saying Yesterday I got a beautiful purple knitted dress with purple and white design on and managed to wear it out in public without it clinging to anything, I've never been able to fit into the dress since i bought it until now!

Also this morning thought I would try on a fave pair of jeans that unfortunately had become a little too snug before christmas in the hope that it would encourage me to see I could wear them very soon only to discover they actually fit perfectly now and will prob even be too big in a few weeks!

I am definitely one happy bunny inspired to carry on with my weight loss quest!!

there is already a sticky thread called non scale victories in the off topic section Which is exactly for this purpose :)

Chipmunk if we post the links to everything people won't have a look around the site, it's better to tell them where to look, that way they see other stickies and sub forums and get to know their way around the site :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I see your point. Sorry.

Great NSV! Well done!

Back