clothes, help needed

katoof

Silver Member
Hi guys I am getting really down as I cant find what I want anywhere and am hoping and I know its a long shot but someone here may know where I could go for what I want. Basically I need some new gym t shirts and a work t shirt - sounds easy huh, well my arms are so wobble and stretch marked that I need one that comes to as far towards my elbows as possible, all the t shirts I can find have really short sleves, even evans. Has anyone here brought one recently or seen some that are longer in the sleeve?

Simply Be

Surprised at Evans as their normal t shirts normally come to the elbow.

I love a long sleeved V neck myself!

For the gym I wear Cotton Traders pique polo shirts. They go up to size 5X, I think. Actually I wear them all the time - they are so comfortable and unlike tshirts they don't stick to you if you get hot. And they come in great colours.

The sleeves are roughly elbow length and are nice and roomy. They are also nice and long.

They do mail order, and there are shops as well. But I usually get mine from ebay.

Last edited:
AnnaFaraday said:
For the gym I wear Cotton Traders pique polo shirts. They go up to size 5X, I think. Actually I wear them all the time - they are so comfortable and unlike tshirts they don't stick to you if you get hot. And they come in great colours.

They do mail order, and there are shops as well. But I usually get mine from ebay.

How long are the arms ? What clothes size are you and what size do you get, I'm about a 22/24 top so what xl would you think I should go for ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thanks everyone I wish my arms looked better so I could buy tops easily, I'm starting to get loose skin on them now so think I may always have to keel them covered ! I love how helpful people are on here !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Tesco also had some lovely V neck cotton T's in larger sizes with elbow length sleeves last time I looked - but that was back in June !!! Also good old M&S had some really nice slightly dressier ones too.

Back