Clothes to aim for?

lil_legs

Gold Member
Anyone bought clothes in smaller sizes or has something they want to get back into?

I have a lovely black lipsy dress in a size 12 that ive had over a year still with tags on. I was in it last year but needed to lose a few more lb it get it looking nice but piled my weight back on... i know it fits at 10 st 10ish but would look nice at 10st6/7 so this is my aim for my works night out on 16th july!

Then ultimately i have pretty much the same dress but a different colour in a size 10 that ive had 2 yrs and again very nearly got into it but piled the weight back on.. this is when i know ive "made it" as it will be my goal dress at 9 st 7... would love to get into it before holidays in aug but that may be too adventuous so i am aiming for september - after holidays and detox again!

Anyone bought clothes in smaller sizes or has something they want to get back into?

I have a lovely black lipsy dress in a size 12 that ive had over a year still with tags on. I was in it last year but needed to lose a few more lb it get it looking nice but piled my weight back on... i know it fits at 10 st 10ish but would look nice at 10st6/7 so this is my aim for my works night out on 16th july!

Then ultimately i have pretty much the same dress but a different colour in a size 10 that ive had 2 yrs and again very nearly got into it but piled the weight back on.. this is when i know ive "made it" as it will be my goal dress at 9 st 7... would love to get into it before holidays in aug but that may be too adventuous so i am aiming for september - after holidays and detox again!

Like many on here, I have a whole range of sizes in my wardrobe :eek: From size 10 to size 24 :eek::cry:
Think of how great you'll feel when you fit in the size 10 dress! :D

I definitely have a basement full of different size clothes. Well it's not all the clothes I kept, but the ones I liked most, and it's still a lot. I just don't have many clothes for the weight I'm in right now I should loose another stone to start getting a nice wardrobe from former clothes. But it's hard since my other clothes are now so big, I hardly can wear them....ah this in between time...:(

To begin with it was to get back into jeans, I'd put that much weight on I was living in jeggings and leggings because I had too, so I did that and then it was to get back into my faded black jeans and I did that and then back into my skinny black jeans and I've done that now I have nothing that is in any smaller sizes because this is what I have been for the last 8 years apart from a little dip when I had my tonsils out, the lowest I can ever remember being is 14.12st in my adult life and I am currently 15.7st (5.9st this morning ue to a feeding frenzy last night! :sigh:) so...I figure I am going to have to go and buy something new! I would like to aim for a size however my ass is still huge and somethings look good on a huge butt and other things don't but I would love to get to a size 18 on the bottom! and I would love to buy a dress that I know is going to look good! but I am going to have to wait to get to a certain size to do that as I wouldn't buy one smaller in case I didn't like it! x

i'm lower than i've ever been so i'm back in all my old clothes so now i'm aiming for new clothes esp looking good in a bikni may never happen with my mummy tummy. but i'll try.

Back