clothes voucher which shop?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all hope u r well?
i'm 30 in a few weeks and both my parents have asked me what i want i was thinking of asking for clothes vouchers so i can have some new clothes for my holiday in june.
my only problem is i rarely buy new clothes (most of my clothes come from charity shop cause while i'm slimming i don't want to waste money on clothes that won't fit me for long and i do get some lovely stuff)
which shop do i ask for the vouchers from so i get value for money and some nice bits.
or do u think cause i won't be at target by june that i should stick with my chartity shop stuff and get beauty vouchers instead.
i'm a size 14 at the mo btw
thanks in advance

I'd go New Look or River Island. New look have some stunning bits at the mo! And as for cheap clothes why not try Primark, Matalan, Peacocks etc where the clothes are dirt cheap and fashionable

I would suggest Next or New Look - x I am 31 and find styles that suit me in both of these shops :D

x

Primark - I did this last February as I wasn't at target and was going to Mexico, I got everything I needed then slimmed out of it & sold most of it on eBay a few months ago, the other stuff I gave to charity

If you or anyone else want a 30% off Gap voucher - I will have one in a few weeks to send out! Send me a message with your email and I will mail it over when it comes through!

Lots of people start their promotions of email vouchers soon - so there will be a lot floating around!

How about asking for High Street vouchers? You can spend these at a lot of shops thus making your money go further and also have more choice.
PS - I'm a lover of Charity Shops too - some real bargains to be had!

Back