Clothes?

elliebird

Today I decided to buy some new jeans as mine were hanging off of me, being 'big' I am limited as to where to buy clothing, where do you all buy yours?
By the way I have gone from a size 28 in jeans to an easy 24 YAY :D

Hi Ellie,i have problems with clothes too. i buy from evans,although they can be a bit pricey. tesco do a range of clothing for fuller women,and i was quite surprised by matalan,i went in for cushions a few weeks ago and came out with a load of new tops, they went to a size 30 in some things.

theres also simply be,they are online and mail order,you dont have to have a account either you can just pay up front.

asda,they go to a size 24..once you start hitting 22, a lot more comes available as im sure dorothy perkins go to a 22..if i think of any more i'll let you know :)

congratulations on your weight loss too! :clap:

Well mostly evans as I do like their clothes but also they normally do a short leg length in their jeans (I have a 28in inside leg)

However if you don't need a specific leg length - tesco value jeans were quite a nice fit (although too long for me) and they would go up to 24 - I'm reasonably certain Asda do as well.

M & S do a larger range as well (but don't do short leg lengths for the larger sizes because god forbid fat people were short :rolleyes:)

Although I guess ifyou were handy with a needle you could take them up yourself :D

I buy a lot of my clothes from Evans, New Look (up to size 26 in the Inspire range), Next (they do a larger range online, and up to 22 in store), Asda, Tesco, Matalan, Sainsbury's Simply Be, Debenhams (up to 22/24), Dorothy Perkins...
I think 22 is the 'magic' size for a lot of shops...I've found my choices increasing now I've crossed that threshold.

I was toying with the idea of offering some of my bigger clothes on here, for the price of the postage...I have so many clothes in a variety of sizes and it's a shame to get rid of them when we're all in the same boat....trying not to spend too much on clothes because we don't want to be wearing that size for long!

I might get round to that when I get back from my little trip away :)
x

i do JD Williams, Marisota and Yours Clothing. I'm a 32 bottom because my legs an bum are very large. But then i have a problem with top half. Size 22-24 tops with 42b bra!! nightmare!!

Back