Clothes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by evilpenguin, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hiya

I'm still in my first week so right now I'm full of enthusiasm and motivation but I know there will come a time when I feel like giving up. So, to keep myself motivated I've done a few things (wrote myself a letter which I plan to auto-email to myself once a month, been on minimins non stop, took my 'before' photo and set it as my phone wallpaper etc) but, one thing I want to do that I haven't yet is set up a visual clothes wish list (I think this will also help me find my style as I don't really have one or know what to wear, I'm clueless about fashion lol)

I've been trying to find a clothes website that will let me create outfits with all of their clothes so I can see all the items on one page, with accessories etc, and save the outfits I like onto my wishlist... does something like this exist, or have I just come up with a totally awesome idea? Haha!

Does anyone know of a clothes shopping site like this, or even a site I can use to do something like that, like an online photoshop style program or something? Paint is awful and that's all I have.

Thankies:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. speccyblue

speccyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1.5lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks! This is the sort of thing I've been looking for:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.