Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Clothes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by evilpenguin, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hiya

I'm still in my first week so right now I'm full of enthusiasm and motivation but I know there will come a time when I feel like giving up. So, to keep myself motivated I've done a few things (wrote myself a letter which I plan to auto-email to myself once a month, been on minimins non stop, took my 'before' photo and set it as my phone wallpaper etc) but, one thing I want to do that I haven't yet is set up a visual clothes wish list (I think this will also help me find my style as I don't really have one or know what to wear, I'm clueless about fashion lol)

I've been trying to find a clothes website that will let me create outfits with all of their clothes so I can see all the items on one page, with accessories etc, and save the outfits I like onto my wishlist... does something like this exist, or have I just come up with a totally awesome idea? Haha!

Does anyone know of a clothes shopping site like this, or even a site I can use to do something like that, like an online photoshop style program or something? Paint is awful and that's all I have.

Thankies:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. speccyblue

speccyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1.5lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks! This is the sort of thing I've been looking for:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.