Cloud Watching........

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Does anyone look at clouds and make pictures out of them?

This is probably a crazy post, but - this afternoon I sat on my settee with a cuppa, and I watched 'The Hulk', a Cat, a Woman's Face and A Running Man, all in the clouds and scurrying across the sky.

Do you do this this?

Or have I really lost the plot, LOL......

If you have lost the plot then so have i.........I love doing it, its actually quite relaxing and quite funny with what you can make out of the clouds :p

*lets the men in white coats come to get her*

My son frequently "sees" things, clouds, cracks in the pavement, trees, he can make a picture out of anything. When we drive up Bluebell hill he can see a polar bear jumping in the rocks on the side.

Keeps him amused!

x

Lol Donnie i think we prob all have done this at least once last time i did was on flight back from canary islands lol......

"no no we aint mad i know its true my psycologist told me " :)

Kristin, I live in the town at the bottom of the hill not the town at the top! But there is definately a polar bear up Bluebell Hill.

xx

Not only do I see things in clouds I have a nice collection of photos! There is an interest group on Flickr.

Judi, those cloud pictures on Flickr are amazing, thank you.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who see's pictures in the clouds. X

Hi Donnie,

Not a dafty my entire family do it. Especially in the summer when we are camping we lie on a blanket and all look up and see what shapes there are. My littlest one is always the most random as she is the smallest child with the biggest imagination but the whole family is at it here in surrey!

.. I think your all nuts!!!

;) Only joking, i used to do this when i was kid, but maybe il take a bit more notice when i have a spare 5, i imagine it to be quite mood pleasing! x

Back