Club 10

ANiceBitOfDust

I gained my Club 10 last night :) I was rather disappointed though to not get any recognition for this, even when the C read out my bits on her handheld doodah nothing came up so I had to say oh thats my Club 10 - no certificate, no shiny for my book :(

Have they done away with them? Took the shine off my achievement a little:confused:

You should have had the works!! And they should be going u a round of applause with party poppers and everything honestly!

I got a sticker but that was it, although I was still very happy with that :)

It's the consultants job to make u feel amazing. U worked so hard to get where u r. Why shouldn't u get all the phrase you deserve?!

We don't get certificates.

On topic. They might not have noticed. Just remind them next week.

It comes up in there PDA and when a member is close to an award or target it's their job to give you extra help and encouragement so they should have known for a while now

There have been people on this forum who have not been happy about their Club 10 being announced as they thought that other people with good mental arithmetic could easily work out what they weighed when they started and what they weighed now.

It is possible that consultants don't make too much of it because they don't want to upset anyone; unfortunately, if that is the case, they end up upsetting other people!

Another thought.... have you rejoined and not kept your history? We had one woman who thought she had got her club 10 as it was written in her book BUT she had missed a few weeks and paid a rejoin fee so lost her history.

If not, then perhaps the WI lady missed it when she filled in your weight in the book?

Why on earth didn't you say anything?????

Some of these C's all sound abit suspect to me. I wouldnt even go to group if they are not giving out all the awards and certificates and stickers as this is all part of your journey and everyone in group should be sharing this with you. At the end of the day the point of the class is to encourage others and congratulate those that have had great achievements and help people who are struggling.

I do think some C's are just in it for the money.

If you went to a group and never got certificates, unless you knew from here or from another group, you would never know any different.
I honestly don't know many consultants who are in it for the money - unless you have a massive group, the money isn't there.

Buying things like certificates etc could make the difference between profit and loss for some consultants.

I also think we need to allow for human error sometimes, the WI lady missed it and the Consultant missed it - makes me wonder how 2 people missed it???? Did it really flash up on the PDA??

Back