Club 20! Got it or working towards it - Come and Join!!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I think Inatiz has a great idea! Anyone who has already lost 20% of their starting weight or anyone who is working towards it as their next target - sign up and join the thread.

Last edited:
Well I'm in for this one :D LOL

Just joined Club 10 and am now on my way to Club 20!

I was suprised that I didn't get a Club 10 sticker on slimmingworld online. I got the 2 stone one but not the Club 10 one! Maybe there isn't one!

Duplicate post

I was suprised that I didn't get a Club 10 sticker on slimmingworld online. I got the 2 stone one but not the Club 10 one! Maybe there isn't one!
Space Angel , just looked at your stats. I think you may still be 1lb away from club 10:(. Just by the information in your stats... (9.86%)
If I'm right - that could explain the "missing" award...:cry:

Had a feeling that might be it! My SWC worked out my Club 10 as 18s 13lbs but I work out that I still have another 1lb to go before I am officially 10%.

Yea me too. I have just nicked your sticker lol! :rotflmao:

Got my club 20 and club 30. Can't beleive it as it still shocks me. xxx

Your weightloss has been amazing. I bet your very proud!

I am, just have to keep it off now, but if i can stay at my present frame of mind i will be ok. Look how close you are SA. xxx

I have just looked and I have my club 20 - just wkd it out....OMG So Im heading for Club 30 pmsl!x

i am working towards my club 20!
9.5lb to go!

scary fact when i get to goal weight of 11st i will have lost 42% of my body weight!!!

Last edited:
Y'know what, I'm in awe at some of the achievements on this site. I bow down to you all who have gained your club 10 or more.. and looby.. woooooow!!!

And hopefullbigchap, good to have you on board. Can't have the ladies out-doing you now ;)

Back