cmacca - Windsor???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tommee2004, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    No I live in Amersham - why ??

4. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm sure I noticed in one of your posts you talked about Windsor! Its just my LLC is based in Windsor, and thats where I go for my meetings.
    I live in Uxbridge! ;-)

5. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I work in Windsor, but my meetings are in Chesham. How strange, hope you are getting on really well, your ticker says you are !, I am really really struggling today, I feel so faint and generally awful, I am only on day 3 !

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Awww - thanks Claire. Its been an amazing 11 weeks! I really can't believe I am coming to the end of my foundation period! It is really amazing.

Take each day by itself - you can do it!! Get excited about it, that really helped me! I was SOOOO excited about seeing the 'new' me, which I KNEW would appear if I stuck to the programme was a great motivator... :)

Good Luck & welcome to the start of what will be a new 'lighter' life!!! :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.