Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cmacca - Windsor???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tommee2004, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    No I live in Amersham - why ??

4. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm sure I noticed in one of your posts you talked about Windsor! Its just my LLC is based in Windsor, and thats where I go for my meetings.
    I live in Uxbridge! ;-)

5. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I work in Windsor, but my meetings are in Chesham. How strange, hope you are getting on really well, your ticker says you are !, I am really really struggling today, I feel so faint and generally awful, I am only on day 3 !

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Awww - thanks Claire. Its been an amazing 11 weeks! I really can't believe I am coming to the end of my foundation period! It is really amazing.

Take each day by itself - you can do it!! Get excited about it, that really helped me! I was SOOOO excited about seeing the 'new' me, which I KNEW would appear if I stuck to the programme was a great motivator... :)

Good Luck & welcome to the start of what will be a new 'lighter' life!!! :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.