Cocco Butter

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Is it just me or does cocco butter mosturiser smell like Nestle chocolate easter eggs ??? Just started using it today and i could eat myself lmao

Yea cocoa butter smells lush ! Especially Palmers cocoa butter...mmm

Is it just me or does cocco butter mosturiser smell like Nestle chocolate easter eggs ??? Just started using it today and i could eat myself lmao

Cue dirty comment from Garry...........

oooh yes its gorgeous. Could spread it on toast. :)

Yea cocoa butter smells lush ! Especially Palmers cocoa butter...mmm
Thats what is it hun...for some reason i expected it to be coconutty...hence the spelling mistake!

I have that brazil nut and vanilla body butter from boots and that smells gorgeous..... bit like vanilla ice cream,...... or shake lol!

Lucky escape!!! Get all your exercise done??? Went upstairs there to look for my slendertone belt, and cant find it, found the box though!!!! Instead tried on nearly all my clothes, omg even the ones that never fit me are too big!!!!!!!!!

Yum

ooohhh - you've just stimulated the great smell of Hawaiian Tropic to my senses - now that is coconutty.....:p

Does Palmers CB do what it says on the tin? I states it tones skin and smoothes marks?

love that feeling of stuff being too big!!

Lucky escape!!! Get all your exercise done??? Went upstairs there to look for my slendertone belt, and cant find it, found the box though!!!! Instead tried on nearly all my clothes, omg even the ones that never fit me are too big!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!
Yup, did 20 mins on the bike and 30 mins on the stepper, zapping and toning those arms lol ...can't walk properly now tho haha
Aww, shame hun...how annoying is that ..box but no belt!!!
Woo hooo ...bet that feels good...get em sold on ebay stating'having to sell due to loosing weight ' lmao

Good idea, have of them were never worn as they were too small for me...was in denial!!! Not sure i would even know where to start about selling, just about managed to order the dynabands!!!!!Defo starting my exercise tomorrow, looking forward to it!!! night all...xxxxxxxx

Does Palmers CB do what it says on the tin? I states it tones skin and smoothes marks?

I think you have to use these things consistantly for a while before you notice anything - a good exfoliate will work wonders to and doesn't Gerri Halliwell bathe in cold water to tighten her skin - sounds chilly, but she looks great;)

hahah no no cold bath for me ..i am cold enough!!!!! will carry on using mosturiser

Good idea, have of them were never worn as they were too small for me...was in denial!!! Not sure i would even know where to start about selling, just about managed to order the dynabands!!!!!Defo starting my exercise tomorrow, looking forward to it!!! night all...xxxxxxxx
Night sweet pea...if you want selling tips give me a shout xxxxx You go girl exercise is fab!!!! Well not at first , but its suprising how quick you become to love it xx

Back