Coconut oil

Tracy P

Where can you buy this please? I got some years ago for my hair but I'm guessing you need a cooking 'type' ? Thanks!

Holand & barrett?

Doh! I never thought of them. Do you need a special cooking grade or is it standard stuff?

Cooking with coconut oil? never heard of that. I use Olive Oil mainly or butter.

Oh and don't bother with the extra virgin if your frying, I only use the EV for dressing.

I've either read about it on an american low carb forum or the idiot proof diet book- I can't remember. Its supposedly very good for this way of eating, I have loads of butter but need to buy some olive oil- thnks for the tip Jim.

Your welcome love.

I'm sure I've seen it in H&B and in 'The Health Food Store' (what an inspired name eh? LOL).

Hi

Coconut oil is v expensive from Holland and Barrat - I think about £9 a tub when I last checked (I could be wrong though so don't wuote me!)

Look for an indian or chinese grocers if you have one near you - I paid £0.79 for a 250 ml bottle, which I simply warned and decanted into a clean jar for ease of accessibility!

Back