coffee calories

cherrysabs

No loss this week again but tbh thats down to me falling off the wagon big time.Had my daughters party ate too much party food then made fairy cakes with the kids and couldnt help myself Im such an idiot!!! also drank too much coffee :sigh:

But im back with a vengance!! yesterday I was going through all my clothes and found some old tracksuit bottoms I loved but didnt fit me anymore so I tried them on and hey presto they fit! and they fit me perfectly so it just goes to show that i WAS doing well at some point lol

So with this happening I realised how amazing It would be to keep this up and carry on losing.
My question is as Ive said many times im a big big big coffee addict,I set aside all my snack cals for skimmed milk in my coffee and think somehow without realising the past month ive overdone it.

So black coffee alone would anyone know the calories for this? Think ill just have to cut out milk completly and see if I start to lose again.
Doesnt say on the label so I dont know?
Also I know we need to drink water but Im sorry I just cant im gagging when I drink it so im putting in a very very small amount of juice which is 2cals per 100 ml and im not even using that,Will drinking a bit of juice with the water still help?

Ok im waffling again sorry!

so does black coffee have cals?
Will very diluted juice still work as water alone would?

Thank you
Sabs x

I always believed that coffee without milk and with sweetners if desired and also sugar free juice (less than 4cal per 100ml) is just as good as drinking water. I have some nescafe in front of me and per serving 1.8g it is 1cal.

Hope this helps? I too drink waaaaay too much coffee but have never found this affects my weight loss.

200mls, (which is about one of my coffee cups.lol) with semi skimmed milk is about 14 cals so I don't really worry about it and have about 3 cups a day and a skinny cow hot chocolate and I use that for one of my snacks. Or if I have been really good and exercised loads I don't count it at all.

i drink loads and loads of black coffee and don't count the cals. don't know if this is right or wrong but hey ho. x

Okay my skimmed milk says 100mls is 35 cals and I was using about this amount per cup,Averaging about 15 cups a day works out at 525 cals ....OMG!
no wonder ive had a terrible 2 months what on earth was I thinking??

I never seriously thought about that at all..well ive gone to black coffee as of today that way I can have my 3x snacks and know exactly where I am.
Crikey I could kick myself for that.I dont mind black coffee though think I can get used to it.

So black coffee alone would be 0 cals?

Back