Coffee Lovers!!

Azar

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Just a bit curious so i thought i'd ask.

How much coffee or tea do you guys normally drink while on CD?

Absolutely loads of coffee!

But I mainly drink decaff. Made the fatal mistake of putting the coffee machine on in the evening last night with "real" coffee and couldn't sleep until about 2am!!

Loads of coffee, at least 2 per tetra pack, but as others, I usually use decaff, unless I'm out and about...

usually have 4 cups a day of coffee, nescafe gold blend....cant drink anything else lol

I drink 2 cups of coffee per day plus a cappucino at the coffee shop with full fat milk twice a week.

Just the normal 6L :D Got to keep those fluids up;)

Gallons and gallons Azar :eek:

Probably far too much to be healthy for me and sometimes I do feel like I'm bouncing off the walls!!!!...:eek: :D

i used to drink loads of coffee but in the 4 weeks since being on cd ive not had any at all.. i just cant stomach black coffee.. all ive had is about 2 cups of peppermint tea

2 cups a day. Can't drink it black, I made up a vanilla shake and froze it into ice cubes, drop one of those in my coffee.

far too much along with green tea & peppermint tea

Used to drink about 6 coffees a day, now i drink just one in the morning, then its only half as i end up putting the rest down the sink!!

all going well....

now another question.

Has drinking loads of coffee/tea made any difference to anyones weight loss?

:) :) :) .........:eek: :eek: :eek:

:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:

all going well....

now another question.

Has drinking loads of coffee/tea made any difference to anyones weight loss?

:) :) :) .........:eek: :eek: :eek:

:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:

Can't say I've ever noticed a difference Azar, but then again I've always drank a lot of coffee along with a sea of water!!

I see your mood is set to "daring" Azar, so here's a question for you ;)

Who's the guy in the pic with the amazing 6 pack??? :p :D

I have 2-3 cups of decaff :)

My coffee intake at work will regularly add 2-3 litres of fluid to my daily intake.It hasn't hindered my weight loss but it would be wrong to say that coffee has had anymore impact on my weight loss than 2-3 extra litres of water.

Alex

Back