Coffee Lovers!!

Just a bit curious so i thought i'd ask.

How much coffee or tea do you guys normally drink while on CD?

I have cut down from at least 5 cups of coffee a day to 1 or 2 the caffine withdrawl was hell but feel much better for cutting back.

Me.

hey jane,

Thats not my pic, but thats my aim to be like that, so thats why i use it to keep me focused....

wanted to add something here, from my previous post.

Im almost there but never get enough time to go to gym to work it out properly.....

So coffee lovers..... waiting for ya

Just thought i'd add my bit here as well.....

Im always used to drinking milky coffee with 3 sugers ( a bit of a sweet tooth i am), so cant stand black coffee (with out suger) at all..... Need to change this sugar habit, but cant get around it........ and really dont like sweetners to be honest

but love peppermint tea

Who's the guy in the pic with the amazing 6 pack??? :p :D

OMG. It's a man with a 6 pack:eek: I'm so sorry. I see a lady with a wig and blue sweater:eek:

Whoops:eek:

so cant stand black coffee (with out suger) at all.....

I found it was a bit of an acquired taste:rolleyes: I knocked sugar in coffee on the head during diet 4,978, so just had to get used to going without the milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Who's the guy in the pic with the amazing 6 pack??? :p :D

OMG. It's a man with a 6 pack:eek: I'm so sorry. I see a lady with a wig and blue sweater:eek:

lol.....

i was a coffee junkie
318553gc1jh0mxyt.jpg

but now have 1 sometimes 2 a day
never had sugar so that doesn`t bother me but do miss my milk
i tolerate black coffee but when i get to my goal i will be adding milk again minus the chocolate digestives :giggle:
kaz :D

Back