coffee

she shouldnt have said that?!?! mine checked with head office- iv been drinking them all week and feel absolutly fine.
They are both sugar and calorie free if thats any help!
x

Kellie=];475149 said:
she shouldnt have said that?!?! mine checked with head office- iv been drinking them all week and feel absolutly fine.
They are both sugar and calorie free if thats any help!
x

Hi Kellie :)

I think the issue must be in what is used to make the flavours....more then the sugar free aspect since all coffee is sugar free. Coffee in itself that is.

Your LLC had good intentions, and I suspect she is not at fault, but rather the shop clerk she spoke to doesn;t fully understand LL requirements. And why would they? So it was just a case of misunderstanding and misinformation.

I am reluctant to try anything unless my LLC advises it has come from the Head Office itself.

Seems an honest mistake, but sounds as if it is confirmed its a no no.

Shame, as they sounded nice. :rolleyes:

No No- lol. Its an issue she has been battling with for weeks and phoned head office not the shop itself.
She actually passed round a letter from head office that she had recieved saying that the coffee is ok!
Im so confused now- how could head office tell her one thing and someone else another??
xx

I know!
I might write to Gordon Brown. or something. hehe :D
x

Kellie=];475711 said:
I know!
I might write to Gordon Brown. or something. hehe :D
x

You never know, it might even get into PMs question time :D

and do you know what he will say?

"Erm, well, we are not completely sure, or unsure of whether it could be possible or not as we may or may not yet know the possible outcome as yet. Erm, possibly. But we will get Lord Costalot-Doesnought to look into it. It will cost £6m and take about 18 months, and then we might know a bit more. Possibly. OK?" :D

My LLC says they are allowed and even has about 20 pots of different flavours - Boaters and Whittards for us to drink at our meetings!

Back