Coke Zero question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by angel_mouse, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. angel_mouse

angel_mouse Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi folks, I have only had a phone conversation with my cdc and I forgot to ask (sorry if im being totally ignorant :eek:) can someone tell me if you can drink this on ss? I want to start on ss but i love coke zero i have one can a day, i know all about the ketosis thing but surly this wouldnt take me out of the 'zone of ketosis' would it? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You aren't supposed to drink Coke at all hun. I loved Coke too but cut it out from day one and haven't looked back. Can't stand the taste of it now

4. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    I think they officially say no to coke zero, but I drank it everyday when I was on CD, and it never affected me....not that I reccommend doing it, just telling you of my experience!:D

Cat Bee x

5. angel_mouse

angel_mouse Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Uch well thats that then :wave_cry:

You would think that I am going to die shortly I am so dreading starting the diet, I have an appointment with my Dr next week to sign all the papers and I cant sleep for thinking about it :( how bad is SS, will i get used to it or is it hell on earth?

6. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Its tough, but once you see the weight come off, its all the motivation you need to keep going and once your in ketosis, the hunger should subside...good luck with it xx

7. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is tough going, but the rewards are fantastic. Once you hit ketosis the hunger pangs will fade a lot and you will (hopfully) have more energy and feel a lot better in yourself.

My weight losses are quite slow, but then I am not 100% all the time. Is emotionally hard, but so worth it

Charlie x

8. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Oh and I meant to say in my first post, Im at goal and have been maintaining for over six months or so...so coke zero cant be that bad on CD x

9. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i have pepsi max here snd there and it has not affected my loss infact i have lost more weigh since i started drinking it again ! Make sure you are past week 1 before you have any though as it may be harder otherwise

10. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I have Coke Zero but I'm sure others will tell you not too. My CDC says it doesn't knock you out of ketosis. And SS if you are really, really committed to it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Apart from constantly fantasising about food ;) xx

11. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Its not bad at all! Sure the first few days can be tough but it does get easier. Don't go into thinking its going to be bad, be positive, you've made the decision to do it and its the right decision. You will feel great once you've had your first weigh in. I really enjoy it.

12. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    if you go into this thinking negativly about the journey and what you cant have you will fight against it and make it harder on yourself
    insted embrace the changes, think about what ever makes you happy, the clothes you will wear at goal, the things you will do, now good your feeling etc

13. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello

CD is a hard diet but the results are soooooo worth it! :D

A while back i believe Zero Coke was allowed in small quantites but i think they removed it from the allowed list as it was said it caused hunger bangs. I might be wrong but i am sure that what i read on here last year.

I too love my diet and zero coke and will miss it more then i miss food but luckily i like water so i dont think i will drink it whilst on S/S

14. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Hi Angel_Mousse

I use to be THE biggest coke fiend (full fat stuff too!!!) and would drink a minimum of 2 litres of full fat pop a day as I don't drink tea, coffee, milk or water... That was until I started CD - I haven't touched it since and can honestly say after the first 2 weeks I haven't missed it at all. To me CD was about changing my entire diet and part of that was saying goodbye to pop. I now drink water with the summer berry flavouring - it's loads nicer than fizzy pop

Good Luck on whatever you decide

Stokegal

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.