Coke zero

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sap91, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sap91

Sap91 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Are we allowed to have coke zero when doing ss or ss+?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i know there will be loads of conflicting answers on this one but my cambride counciller said its fine and the fizzy flavoured water too :) she lost loads of weight on cambridge and told me she drunk loads of coke zero
    hope this helps

4. IronicDontYaThink

IronicDontYaThink Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    My CDC said that its fine to drink it every so often, not every day but my last CDC said that you should avoid all fizzy drinks completely. So its completely contrasting advise lol.. i'm just avoiding them because i'm doing ok on the water just now but its up to you! If you see a difference in your losses then you know to stop drinking it..

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    my CDC told me that cambridge tell you this in the hope that you will buy the water flavourings :eek::eek:
    but as you say try it and if it does affect the weight loss stop think it is just trial and error :D

6. Sap91

Sap91 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you for your responses. I dont intend to drink it every day just once i a while when I feel like it .

:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.