Coke Zero

Sam I hope thats pre-diet not your weightloss diet!! Not the most balanced intake *ahem*!

Sam - this has to be your pre diet diet?? Please let us know....

Sam - this has to be your pre diet diet?? Please let us know....

I am so sorry. My mother-in-law visited us during the last two days and so I didn't find any time to answer your question.
This is the food I used to have before I started to be on a diet. Now I am trying to have only one piece of bread in the morning and I try to avoid any kinds of sweets and of course I don't have the cake in the afternoon anymore.

Good luck Sam. I have to cut out carbs completely to lose weight. If you can still have bread and lose you are very lucky.

I have tried every diet under the sun and I have to agree with Sharon...if you are trying an Atkins type diet - you need to cut all bread out. There are small amounts of carbs in other stuff so it adds up so quickly....keep us posted though would be really keen to find out how you get on.

Good luck Sam. I have to cut out carbs completely to lose weight. If you can still have bread and lose you are very lucky.

Actually I haven't been very successful with my own created kind of diet. But I found out about weight watchers and maybe this will help me. This is my 5th day and I have already lost a kilo (but probably just water). So you cut out any carbs. That seems to be very difficult I think. So what does a normal meal for you look like?

LT (Lipotrim) consists of very low calorie drinks and after a week or two depending on the chemist either peanut or coconut flavored (yeah right) flapjacks (refer to last comment). Just add lots and lots of water and that is it.

LT (Lipotrim) consists of very low calorie drinks and after a week or two depending on the chemist either peanut or coconut flavored (yeah right) flapjacks (refer to last comment). Just add lots and lots of water and that is it.

So that means that you aren't allowed to eat anything during the first week, right? Just the low calorie drink and then after a few weeks to are allowed to add a special flavor to it. But don't you feel hungry then from tiem to time? And don't you have any cravings in the evenings for example. Have been been successful so far?

Actually I haven't been very successful with my own created kind of diet. But I found out about weight watchers and maybe this will help me. This is my 5th day and I have already lost a kilo (but probably just water). So you cut out any carbs. That seems to be very difficult I think. So what does a normal meal for you look like?

I've made the mistake in the past in cutting out fat. I have only found out over the last 12 months that I personally needs to cut out carbs to lose weight. So no bread/rice/pasta/potatoes/sweets/chocolate etc. A typical meal for me is spicy chicken with a lovely crisp salad. Or Steak and mushrooms with veg. Fish with Veg or salad. My hubby makes chicken with green peppers in blackbean sauce. He had it over a huge plate of rice, I have it over lovely spinich leaves in a small bowl. Since lipotrim my portion size has vastly reduced. Since going on lipotrim/atkins combined I've continued to lose the same amount as on lipotrim alone.

Back