coke zero

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rock, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. rock

rock Member

hey guys did someone say in a post coke zero was allowed..?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

I have read a few times that it is fine but i wouldnt say allowed hun. Personally i would stick to the plan as it is, just the 3 shakes just in case. But maybe check with pharmicist xx
  4. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

hi rock... i asked the pharmacist and he said no ... but wait to see what others say ... i dont actually drink coke but thought if i could have it it would make a change!!:) sharon.
  5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Just think, it might make you really bloated!
  6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

just stick to the water hun ,this diet is about changing habits for the life ,you will soon love the water i never drank any before and lived on coke ,lemonade and red bull xxx
  7. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna!

Lillie,you're right,it is about changing bad eating habits as much as losing weight because if we dont,when we reach our goal,if we resort to the way we ate before then it will pile back on again.I reckon the coke would bloat you and make you feel uncomfortable anyway x
  8. kate29

kate29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Rock

Im not sure about the coke, i wouldnt personally take it, but like everyone else says :)check with the pharmacist 1st x
  9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    NO NO NO NO and most definatley NO so NO it then, yes!
  10. rock

rock Member

thanks..i'll stick with the far another 2lbs down that's 4lbs in two days..not bad and why break a good thing..looking forward to posting my 1st week results..all your pictures look fab..
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.