• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coke Zero

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
S: 111kg C: 100.3kg G: 75kg BMI: 33.9 Loss: 10.7kg(9.64%)
Hi,

I had coke zero 1x during my CD-diet journey. I wouldn't advice you have it as it made me sick (seriously). Nearly threw up and was very queasy all day. I had it on my birthday as a treat. I will not éeeeever be doing that again!

Though some people have no problems with it, others do.. so choose wisely!

Good luck,

xxx

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Before CD i drank very little coffee or tea and no water at all. I have, for years, drunk several cans of diet coke everyday so when i started i really struggled but managed for a few weeks then drunk it again. I'm on SS and a diet coke per day is what is keeping me sane (that and my discovery yesterday of how to make crisps from savoury packs!). I know its not recommended now but last year you were allowed two cans per day. But like the other posts, be careful just incase it makes you ill.

cat-bee

Silver Member
S: 14st1lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st1lb(7.61%)
Thats great, thanks everyone for your replies.

I'll maybe try a small glass with my soup tonight...:D

Catx

KD

Gone fishing
As others have said, coke zero isn't 'allowed' on Cambridge. It can lead to cravings, and can also slow weight loss.

Cambridge have never said you can have 2 cans a day, but one small can if necessary was allowed for a very short time.

It was removed from the book asap ;)

There are a few people that don't have a problem.

So I guess, if you must, but with caution :)