Coke

No, sorry. :(

In fact, officially, you can't drink anything but water, black tea, herbal tea (but only those made from the leaves of plants - you can't have fruit tea) and black coffee.

Some people have Coke Zero because it doesn't contain citric acid (which Diet Coke does), but this isn't recommended by Cambridge because the artificial sweeteners can trigger hunger cravings.

Some people find that they can drink Coke Zero without any problems, but you need to be really careful, especially in the early days of doing Cambridge. Best not to experiment until ketosis is established.

Thanks , been doing it fir about 6 weeks now . Just fancied a alternative drink to water :)

Will stay strong !

Thanks for advise as I haven't posted before !

Ax

It's a tricky one, cos lots of people will tell you that they drink Coke Zero with no problems (including me). Except just recently (very recently in fact, as in the last ten minutes :eek:), I've realised that maybe it does make me hungry...

Well done on sticking with it for 6 weeks. :happy096: You must be pounds and pounds lighter by now?

Started at 11.6lb , and am 24lb down, not been under 10 stone for 15 years !! As a gym instructor it's about time !

Posted a picture of myself on Facebook just before going out last night and cant believe the response (positive of cause!)

Only 4-5 lb to go ! Then maintain it , have lots of exercise each week to help :)

Very happy :)))

Aw, that's fantastic. Well done you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I drink coke zero and for some reason it fills me up! A lot say it makes them hungry though so as Lily said, be careful!

Well done on your loss so far :)

Hi Amysperring, can I ask if you have done ss? If so how have you felt whilst exercising? It's my second week ss'ing, and have been advised not to go to the gym by CDC. As a regular goer prior to starting this diet I'm really missing it, especially the spin classes!
I'm tempted to go, and see how I get on!
Well done on your great success with cd!

Started on a week when didn't teach , I always eat one of my meals close to a work out . Have felt fine up to now .

You need to take it easy though especially in spin !(I teach) I cut up a bar and have a quarter before a class ? Try that ?

Ax

i drink diet coke and it doesnt affect my weight losses. it fills me up and is my end of day treat. Unlike hubby who eats a massive bar of choc and im literally licking the air!

Back