Cold feet??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tonya, 25 February 2009 Social URL.

1. tonya

tonya Member

Hi, I am on day 3 of LT and I am freezing,my nose hands nad feet are really cold,even in a warm room. Did anyone else experience this? Or am I a little abnormal. Can somone also please tell me what day you go into ketosis. Thanks :confused:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Tonya...

Get used to the coldness... it stays!!!

And everyone is different to get into ketosis... It usually happens around day 5 but could be sooner... could be later!!

Good luck chick :D

4. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Tonya im on day 3 and im cold, had my clothes and dressing gown on last nite lol, i think im in ketosis and my kids said my breath smells like cat breath lol

5. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Cat breath!! :D That's so funny lol! My 17 year old son said my breath smelt like a cow pat on about day 4! Sounds like you're in Ketosis to me. Welcome aboard hun. :p xx

6. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    :DOops! forgot to answer the initial question!!.......:sigh: I used to always be hot prior to lipotrim, infact, my husband used to use me as a radiator in bed! Now, he wont let me near him coz I am always freezing lol!! I even bought myself a special red blanket as a treat to snuggle under in the evening!

7. tonya

tonya Member

:pYes, my 6yr old informed me this morning that my breath smelled like, cheese, really bad cheese.Lol

Last edited: 25 February 2009
  8. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    I am freezing sitting here, the heating is on and i have two fleece blankets wrapped round my legs but my feet are still cold. This is what i was dreading, I will have to wear my long pjs and dressing gown to bed to keep warm, oh and my bed socks lol.
    Clodness is a side effect and as far as i aware most people have been cold whilst on lipotrim.
    Wrap up hun
    NIkki

9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    The breath is the worst thing about ketosis. I'm sure that brushing my teeth all the time is not good for ketosis, but I cannot help it. Everyone says to drink more water....but I honestly couldn't handle drinking more.

My feet are freezing too....Lovely socks and my 'snuggle' blanket sort that out!!

10. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Tonya...you're not abnormal, am freezing tooandit gets worse. I'm sat here with the heating on,pj's, dressing gown and ski socks...sexy I'm not.
    Not long been back from hospital,feeling a lil sore and tired,but tryin to catch up on my water and shakes. I've been on a drip today so hope it hasnt affected ketotis...
    They wouldn't discharge me from hosp until I had eaten something. So I told them I was vegan and a very fussy eater and I will have my lentil bake when I get home. As I had drunk the jug of water they let me go. I was starving, thankfully Mark brought my shaker and choc lipo, which I devoured in the car on the way home. mmmmm

11. tonya

tonya Member

see he's a good bloke really.xxxxxI dont think the drip will make that much difference... why was you on a drip???e-mail me.xxxx

12. Juju25

Juju25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have constantly been cold since on LT too. I personally don't think i went into ketosis until around day 5 and after day 6/7 the hunger subsided for me. x

13. hells

hells Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yep my feet are cold all the time i love my hot water bottle

14. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    was always cold with it lol

15. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I'm always freezing before and during LT. Having bad blood circulation makes it even colder. You should have seen my feet last night, they were literally blue.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.