Cold

Gemsywemsy22

Hey peeps does anyone else feel cold on this diet. I put it down to all the water I'm drinking ??? Suggestions please xx

Apparantly feeling cold is normal. My feet are freezing but because I was told this might happen, I'm not worried x I havent done LT in the hot weather so it should be interesting if feeling chilly is normal even then!

Yes, I'm freezing all the time. I even bring a hot water bottle to bed! also my hair is falling out big time :(

Apparently these are both normal side effects.

Oh no your hair....really I've heard that but not experienced that yet. I may stop doin it if that happens. I couldn't bare losing my hair. I'm bloody freezing tho. Hope you don't lose too much xx hair I mean xx

Ya, normal to feel cold. I watched the lipotrim dvd today and it said our body temperature drops when we diet. They suggested plenty hot liquids, including having the shakes hot but I dont fancy that. Maybe lukewarm water and hot tea n coffee the best thing. Hope that helps!!!!

My feet are freezing!! I don't know if I'm right but I put it down to losing fat and therefore losing some of my insulation - so I can tolerate the cold if I think of it as my body adjusting to being skinnier lol!
Sorry to hear about the hair loss Minnie - how bad is it? I've heard it def grows back tho so try not to worry x

yes deffo a side effect is being cold , the last time i did lipo i was freezing all the time, i had to wear thermals to work and i work in a kitchen lol,
as for the hair loss, sadly this is a common side effect, mine only came out a little when i stopped doin lipo and it didnt last very long xxx

My feet are freezing!! I don't know if I'm right but I put it down to losing fat and therefore losing some of my insulation - so I can tolerate the cold if I think of it as my body adjusting to being skinnier lol!
Sorry to hear about the hair loss Minnie - how bad is it? I've heard it def grows back tho so try not to worry x

Hi cinematic,

Re the hair! Every time i brush it a heap of it comes out, its just below my shoulders so long enough. The biggest problem is it seems to end up everywhere :-( my hubby and kids killing me over it!

My hair started to thin after I lost 4stone on CD, it does grow back and you won't go bald. it is distressing I know . My kids used to complain that my hair was always in their dinner!
I love feeling cold strange I know but apparently you loss more weight when your cold as the body uses more energy to warm you up. Have bee tempted to sit in the freezer when the scales haven't moved but do you think I might be taking it a bit far hahaha!

Back