cold....

mumto4

Day 2 today and im freezing! Got the heating on full wack and I cannot get warm, feeling very tired too :( But on a positive note, not hungry and finding it easy so far.

Hiya,
I felt exactly the same way for a while, BUT it passes. Try drinking lots of hot black coffee or peppermint teas hun. Keep it up!! You`ve got soooo much to look forward too... :)
Lou xx

i'm always cold on this diet as well but just wear extra layers and drink hot peppermint tea and the soup nice n hot, remember while we are cold it means the diet is working i say as we are not producing enough energy to warm up :) x

Good way of thinking there Meggy lol x

I find in the evenings a lovely warm bath always helps warm me up. Also I'm finding drinking warm tea is working really well during the day. Good Luck honey x x x

I've been having a warm vanilla shake for my 2nd and a hot choc as my last. Can't stomach black tea or coffee...wish I could! The only thing im craving is a proper cup of tea so thats good!!!! And yes to a hot bath, I take my book and read for a bit and proper chill. Lovely! xx

I've been having a warm vanilla shake for my 2nd and a hot choc as my last. Can't stomach black tea or coffee...wish I could! The only thing im craving is a proper cup of tea so thats good!!!! And yes to a hot bath, I take my book and read for a bit and proper chill. Lovely! xx
Use your vanilla one as a whitener in a big mug of tea!!! : ) I make mine up and then warm half in the microwave and use it in my Earl grey!!! Sooo nice.... sure it would be nice in normal tea too!!! x

Dee, what a fab idea! Do you drink the rest as normal then and use that half for your tea? x

Back