Coleslaw Recipe pls

MissShiraz

How do you make coleslaw SW style??

I just grate my carrots and finley shred the cabbage and onion, then add extra light mayo at 1/2 a syn per tbsp and a little free yogurt. You don't have to use yogurt you could just do all mayo.

I usually whisk the mayo and yogurt seperately in a bowl and sometimes add a little water if it looks too thick then pour it over the veggies and mix!!

Just play around with the mayo/yogurt till u get the taste u like.

I put a bit of extra light heinz salad cream in mine, with extra light hellmans mayo.

Coleslaw rules :D

xxxx

When I saw your post I just had to look up a recipe that I made during the summer for coleslaw and see if I could make it SW friendly. I suceeded so you will find the recipe on my blog. You should definately make this, much better than any other I have made before :D

when is made coleslaw, after about 3 hours loads of water had collected at the bottom and was really disgusting, i'd made a large batch though, do just have to make enought to eat or does yours keep in the fridge?

I usually shred all the veg, and keep them in a tupperware box in the fridge they can last up to a week if they are dry,
then I mix the ammount I want with extra light mayo and add a little mustard or tabasco for a bite depending on what i am eating it with

Back