Coleslaw Recipe pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MissShiraz, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    How do you make coleslaw SW style??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki299

nikki299 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.77%)
    Diet:
    WW pro points
    I just grate my carrots and finley shred the cabbage and onion, then add extra light mayo at 1/2 a syn per tbsp and a little free yogurt. You don't have to use yogurt you could just do all mayo.

I usually whisk the mayo and yogurt seperately in a bowl and sometimes add a little water if it looks too thick then pour it over the veggies and mix!!

Just play around with the mayo/yogurt till u get the taste u like.

4. Juliewoo

Juliewoo Full Member

I put a bit of extra light heinz salad cream in mine, with extra light hellmans mayo.

Coleslaw rules :D

xxxx

5. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I saw your post I just had to look up a recipe that I made during the summer for coleslaw and see if I could make it SW friendly. I suceeded so you will find the recipe on my blog. You should definately make this, much better than any other I have made before :D

6. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    when is made coleslaw, after about 3 hours loads of water had collected at the bottom and was really disgusting, i'd made a large batch though, do just have to make enought to eat or does yours keep in the fridge?

7. SandraEly

SandraEly Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(33.53%)
    Diet:
    done them all - now going to suceed with LL
    I usually shred all the veg, and keep them in a tupperware box in the fridge they can last up to a week if they are dry,
    then I mix the ammount I want with extra light mayo and add a little mustard or tabasco for a bite depending on what i am eating it with

8. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Like Sandra said I would just dress the coleslaw as you need it, that way it won't go all watery. You can just keep the veg and dressing seperate until you want to eat it :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.