Collagen Capsules

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Awaken Me, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hello all,

I am restarting Cambrige tomorrow for the six hundreth time and I'm all prepared and ready with packs, water flavourings, headache pills etc.

Now I know we don't need to take extra supplements (though some do) as the packs have sufficient vitamins, but do Cambridge have any guidance on the use of Collagen?

I have a 3 month supply of poto-col collagen capsules, I know people who use them and swear by them but now I'm a bit worried they will keep me out / knock me out of ketosis.

Has anyone come across this before? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Shazzie xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

I have been using Proto-col for months before i started VLCD & it doesn't knock you out of ketosis (although i'm not in ketosis at the moment that's due to other reasons). I feel it's a great supplement & has really helped with the appearence of my skin.....

Did you get it from ideal world? that's were i get mine!
  4. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi Fuzzy,

Thanks ever so much for responding. I saw them on Ideal World and was going to purchase them online then I found this site

A 3 month supply is £49.90 incl p&p - bargain!!

PS. I also have the Flexi-Bar, that will get an airing next week!

Shazzie xx
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Hi Shazzie

Got the flexi-bar last week....I love it, although it's hard work on the

I'm a ideal world
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.