Collar Bones

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
LOL never knew I had them...they're so damn sexy! Have a great day people!

Yeah my hubby noticed mine the other night lol!!! x

Ooooo not found my collar bones yet but have come across my ribs and hip bones after a long time. :D

hehehe nice to have a bit of nice attention isn't. Can't wait till my hubbie notices something sexy about me :)

xx

NOt long girls...keep going...we'll all get there in the end! stay beautiful!! x

My hubby gave me a cuddle the other day then quickly stepped back & said 'my hands overlap around you' then gave me a great big hug! It gave me a real boost although felt a little ashamed that they didn't meet before. Ahh well the great feeling took over and I was smiling for ages xx

Just this morning my OH commented on how good I am looking at the moment, whilst walking around in my underwear, as you do..... ;)

It does feel good, so can totally relate!!

:D

Thats really cool, the support from the OH does play a significant role..I'm happy for you.

My hubby gave me a cuddle the other day then quickly stepped back & said 'my hands overlap around you' then gave me a great big hug! It gave me a real boost although felt a little ashamed that they didn't meet before. Ahh well the great feeling took over and I was smiling for ages xx

Awwww well heres a *HUG* x

LOVE IT!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean!! Keep feeling mine in amazement!! And my hips and ribs!!! Thought I had a lump the other day, until OH told me it was my hip bone!!! Well happy!!

I cant stop checking out my re-emerging collar bones lol. Its fab!

I was also putting my make-up on last night before work & couldnt figure out why my face looked odd - then i twigged.....I have cheekbones woohoo :D

LOVE IT!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean!! Keep feeling mine in amazement!! And my hips and ribs!!! Thought I had a lump the other day, until OH told me it was my hip bone!!! Well happy!!

Thank god for that..I thought I was a bit weird (well, more than usual...) because I do that..
I thought I had a lump and embarrassingly asked my GP..well after she picked herself off the floor from laughing she told me that is the bottom end of my ribcage...I love it...

xxx

Oh this thread has made me laugh so much. Isn't it amazing that we're all finding new bones?
Ceri

It's great...new bones almost everyday. But I find that now my bones have a lot less padding, they hurt more when I hit them..(not that I go around all day hitting myself..lol..)
Even my matress will have to go because the springs are sticking into my RIBS too much..
What I found as well was that when I'm lying down I can not have my knees lying on top of each other...hurts and is too uncomfortable now.. One of my thin friends says she's always had that problem..

Oh the joys..

xxx

It's great...new bones almost everyday. But I find that now my bones have a lot less padding, they hurt more when I hit them..(not that I go around all day hitting myself..lol..)
Even my matress will have to go because the springs are sticking into my RIBS too much..
What I found as well was that when I'm lying down I can not have my knees lying on top of each other...hurts and is too uncomfortable now.. One of my thin friends says she's always had that problem..

Oh the joys..

Oh so had to chuckle :giggle:....you sound like a bag of bones!! Can't wait to have bone pain!!!!
Ceri

Back