Come and hold my hand...

I-will-be-yummy

Ok so, here I am. Calorie counting...again.
From ww to SW to Atkins to ww to SW to cc to SW.....to cc!!

Urgh. Im drained already! Ok so I'm here because I NEED to lose weight. I'm 23, 5ft 6in, 12st exactly and I need to be around the 10st mark, just under. I also have a 2 yr old, nearly 3, daughter, Summer.

Im a serial dieter, I love takeaways and all Food which is bad for u! I can eat a 3 course meal, go home then polish off a tub of Ben and jerry. Disgusting really! I need to change my eating habits...but it's so hard!

I beat myself up so badly after I eat something. My life basically revolves around food and my next "fix" and I'm starting to repulse myself. Clothes don't fit...I feel hideous in everything...I see my 18 chins whenever I look in the mirror...!
Ok it's prob not that bad but it's what I see.

So I'm going to try and stick with 1,200 calories a day. Does anyone know how much weight per week I could potentially lose sticking to plan? I'm aiming for 2lbs per week.

I've started today...am starving but can't eat much more otherwise won't b able to have dinner. I need to go n grab some water because I'm v dehydrated today.

B: strawberry muller light fat free - 97cals

L: med fish sushi - 245 cals
X2 ryvita-70 Cals
X2 dairylea - 86 cals

Snack: fruit pot with puneapple, apple and grape - 94 cals
Cheese twist -41 cals

D: ww meal - 275 cals

317 cals left

Any dinner ideas for 4-500 Cals would be fantastic.

Look forward to loosing weight and going through this with other people.

Thanks for (potentially) ;) listening x

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome to calorie counting. Sounds like you are ready for this, which is a good start.

The important thing is that you eat enough and don't deprive your body of essential stuff. If you do, you will feel crap and want to eat crap!!! Plenty of water too, sometimes we confuse hunger for being thirsty. I like to drink a glass of water before I eat my meal, cos it helps me to feel fuller.

Looking forward to reading your diary.

Lots of love xxx :D

Hiya! I think how much you lose will depend on your weight. Try using My Fitness Pal, you can tell it how much you aim to lose a week and it calculates how many calories you need to stick to to do it. Also, it's an easy way to record what you are eating! Good luck! :)

Why not try swapping your ryvita for melba toast now and again, they're only 11 cals each if I remember rightly, so you'd get 6 for your 2 ryvita. I know it's the same sort of thing but mentally when we eat a whole something it starts our brain off and by the time you get to the end of 6 it's ~ blimey I ate 6 I'm stuffed lol.
try Philly light with slices of tomato on the top and a grind of pepper, or maybe tuna with cucumber!
Or you could swap your sushi for prawns and make a big prawn salad.
My fave is to make a mahoosive salad and into the bowl put my ham or egg or sliced chicken etc(some prepacked chicken is very low cal!) get it mixed with my dressing and then break a pack of melbas (2 if I'm in pig mode!) on the top (as a healthy alternative to croutons), give it a mix through and I have a tasty, crunchy satisfying salad that takes me about 20 mins to eat!
I bought a bowl in Wing Yip (noodle soup bowl type thing!) which holds a biiig salad. Sometimes I can't finish it because I'm stuffed!
Good luck anyway

Thanks for all your quick responses! I dint have much time in the day to prep meals I'm afraid so I need something quick...which is also my downfall. I've just bought a WW fresh ready meal for tea this evening which is 275 cals. I love sushi so much and it's great it's low in cals so will prob stick to that for lunch but will def try the toast thing. Can you but from normal supermarket?x

Hi there I'm the same as u in that I'm 5'6 but I'm 12st 11lbs at the mo. I also aim to be around the 10st Mark. I am currently doing slim fast but I also use 'my fitness pal' to count my kcals. 'my fitness pal' says that I should aim for 1200 kcals so I reckon ur spot on with ur daily kcals. At the min I'm tending to have the ww meals for handiness and trying to snack on fruit etc. And I find the ww meals surprisingly filling and even more so if I pile on the veg along with it. Good luck with cc u seem to be well on ur way :) xx

my fitness pal is great, im on healthy eating now, but i still use it to check im not eating over my fat limit or over by too many cals- and if u record your exercises u can see how many cals your burning and it gives u more cals the more u exercise so u really feel like youve worked for a treat if you get me! :) xxx

Resisted pizza and stuck with ww meal! Went over on cals today by 113 as I added a small jacket pot and two pieces of nimble bread to my dinner...not the end of the world and still happy but I'm starving!!!!

Not sure if I should start with 1,500 and make way down to 1,200 (eventually 1,000) every few days to prep myself. What do you think??x

Hi

Ive set myself at 1400 for the day and noticed that last week I averaged 1200 per day without really making an effort or feel like I'm doing without. So I would start higher especially if your still hungry.

MFP is a great app, I'm naughty26 if you want to add me :0)

Good luck x

I started set at 1400 but mostly eat 1200ish I find that 1200 can be a wee bit restrictive and I cope better if I have a bit extra to fall back on some days!!!

500 cal teas that are quick an easy to prepare........mmmm my fave prepacked one is birds eye salmon in herb butter with new potatoes and salad!!!! Totally yum. And a nice filling plate :)
Fresh stir fry packs are always your freind lol they have the cal count on the pack so just add chicken prawns or a bit of lean beef.
Oh and birds eye chicken chargrills :) most of the flavours are 155cals and really versatile!! I always cook an extra for in a salad or wrap the next day?
If your on MFP you can browse thru your friends food diaries for ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I'm Sarah, I'm just like you, I love all the food I shouldn't and it's NOT fair, good luck with your weight loss journey.x

I can't figure out how to add ppl!! ... My username is April_willmott123

.... Just got to get my stomach to shrink Bk and then I won't b so bloomin hungry!!xx

Why not try swapping your ryvita for melba toast now and again, they're only 11 cals each if I remember rightly, so you'd get 6 for your 2 ryvita. I know it's the same sort of thing but mentally when we eat a whole something it starts our brain off and by the time you get to the end of 6 it's ~ blimey I ate 6 I'm stuffed lol.
try Philly light with slices of tomato on the top and a grind of pepper, or maybe tuna with cucumber!
Or you could swap your sushi for prawns and make a big prawn salad.
My fave is to make a mahoosive salad and into the bowl put my ham or egg or sliced chicken etc(some prepacked chicken is very low cal!) get it mixed with my dressing and then break a pack of melbas (2 if I'm in pig mode!) on the top (as a healthy alternative to croutons), give it a mix through and I have a tasty, crunchy satisfying salad that takes me about 20 mins to eat!
I bought a bowl in Wing Yip (noodle soup bowl type thing!) which holds a biiig salad. Sometimes I can't finish it because I'm stuffed!
Good luck anyway

Ooh good advice. Melba toast as croutons sounds fab. x

Lol I've added you :) being hungry sucks!! I hate it. I just crawl into bed and sleep it off haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back