Come Dine With Me

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
Myself and a group of friends meet up several times a year taking it in turns to cook. Its my turn in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to wow them with a completely low carb three course meal. I think I have pudding sorted with sugar free jelly and a dollop of cream, any ideas for the rest of it would be great :)

They all sound lovely Laura! Thanks for the link Jim, I will pour over that and then decide :)

If you really want to impress them the neris and india cookbook has canape ideas!

How'd it go?

Its not for another two weeks Jim. Canapes :)

ah, I thought it was this weekend just gone TT.

Yep, it's 2 weeks away, you could order the book on amazon and get it on time - yu want me to post some of the ideas? not the whole recipes though - I still need my fingers!

Bad Jar, thats really kind, but I found a webs and think I pretty much have it sorted now, I will let you all know for deffo soon!

Cool, you'll have to let us know what you're doing and how it goes.

I need to feed 3 girls for lunch soon. I'll probably do courgette ribbons with pesto. I normally do it with chicken and mushrooms but I have one lass who's veggie and another who doesn't like mushrooms. aargh! I'll figure something out. I can use tomatoes instead of mushrooms and can cook the chicken separately....

Hi, Have you had your meal yet AM?

Yes, have you love?

Ah yes, I forgot!! I didn't do Atkins :-( I did smoked salmon on rocket with avocado mousse, pork chops with honey and mustard glaze, new potatoes apples and red onions fried and piled on top, all topped with a peppercorn sauce. For afters we had sugar free jelly with raspberries, topped with squirty cream and ground amaretti biscuits. A veritable feast! It knocked me out of ketosis till today, but hey ho, I've not lost anything in weeks anyway!

Very carby. LOL!

Back