Come on nikki you can do it!!!!!! :)

Well even with the disapointment i have managed three 100% days on EE whoop! Also started using my exercise bike and walking machine so trying hard to get some activity built into my routine as since i got the car i hardly walk any more lol x

Even ate healthy dinner at relatives whilst my family ate chips cheeseburgers and onion rings then they had homemade pancakes with icecream and i turned it down whoop! Now thats what i call progress haha ;)

X

Wow, well done for sticking to your healthy meal. I always intend to do that but it never happens! x

Sparkswillfly said:
Wow, well done for sticking to your healthy meal. I always intend to do that but it never happens! x

Thanks hun x ended up having some chips out yesterday though as had no choice and was so hungry lol had to have hardly any syns today to make up for it x

Then horror came yesterday when my fridge freezer defrosted everything and i didnt notice till this afternoon eek! Lost everything and panicked as first thought was oh no im gonna fail my diet lol had to cook everything salvagable up today and luckily my dad has offered to help out with getting some more food in for me and the hungry boys who are always eating me out of house and home lol

X hope you are having a good week :) x

Another aqua fit session completed! So much fun but i feel like i did a marathon lol

Apart from the chippies i had on monday ive had a 100% week, i did cut my syns down to make up for the chips though so was still within my limit x

Hoping for a better weight loss this week x

Whoop! Turned down cheesecake today lol now thats an achievement! Haha :)

Only half pound off :( very disapointed as worked my but off this week and stuck to plan all week x i used to lose 2-3lb a week when was good and now it foesnt seem to be going anywhere fast

My C said look at if theres anything im doung different than when i started and cant think of anything other than i eat s lot more apples instead of tangerines/clrmentines lol

Did start exersising two weeks ago and aqua fit so coukd be toning x she also sugested measuring mystlf agsin and to my shock i had lost 4 inches off my hips and 1 inch off my waist :) whoop! So lising inches but not lb's is very strange x

Ive been having a full ache in my pelvis area latrly after ive been to the loo and thinking perhaps i need to go to docs as could be acwater infection or i may have water retension? Needs checking i suppose x

Feeling very unmotivated though as just not seeing good losses to match my great week x

Another 1lb off :) still slow but been ill with water infection and bad IBS x

Having a terrible week this week as stuck on hospital with a severe UTI and when im ill i eat and eat and eat lol x tje dinners arnt healthy either x just found out ive got to have my gallbladder out in a couple of months as got stones in there x

Well after feeling sorry for myself i managed to start back on track tuesday after having a 3lb gain and being TOTM x

still in pain and not managing any exersise but know that SW is going to be for life now as wont be able to have fats again after gallbladder removed x quite relieved ive got SW and consultant/other members/minimins forum as eating healthy would have been a massive shock lol im going to try and look at SW as a companion in becoming well :)

Its not a diet its a lifestyle change!!!! :) lol x

Back