Come on nikki you can do it!!!!!! :)

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Here is my one great big kick up the bum to stay on this journey of shifting this fat suit that i have aquired without the giving up at every hurdle :)

Got bored of EE after two years of stop start so am going to do a mixture of RED, GREEN and EE days started on tuesday weighing in at

15stone and 3.5lb (started at 15.13 and got down to 14.8 only to put it all back on again grrrr lol)

I shall try and keep up with this diary just so i can be more focused plus hoping to get to know a few others on a similar journey :)

So i now consider this the first giant kick up the behind done!!!! Lol

If anyone else wants to join me in this journey feel free to introduce yourself :)

and now cue the theme tune from the rocky films (the bit where hes running up the big stairs getting ready for big fight) lol

Eye of the tiger baby!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Tuesday 7th august
EE

Breakfast - muller light yoghurt, rasberries, strawberries, grapes, blackberries, blueberries

Lunch - chicken, cous cous, salad, onions, carrots, salad cream light (2syns) apple

Dinner - steak, sw chips, salad, muller light vanilla, strawberries, grapes

Snacks - peppercorn sauce (?syns for 1tbsp)

Wednesday 8th august
RED

Breakfast - 2 x wheetabix, milk from (HE A), apple

Lunch - gammon steak, boiled eggs, mushrooms, yoghurt (0.5syns)

Dinner - beef casserole, carrots, onions, broccolli, coliflour, runner beans, mushrooms, herbs, pepper, gravy granules - (2syns)

Snacks - 2 x wholemeal toast (HE B), flora light (2syns) 45g reduced fat cheddar (HE A), garlic granules, mini doghnuts x 3 (7.5syns)

Thursday 9th august
EE

Breakfast - wheetabix, milk from (HE E), apple

Lunch - jacket potato, chicken, bacon, salad with basalmic vinegar, mayonaise (5 syns)

Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise, wholemeal spaghetti, red apple

Snacks - bacon, baked beans, salad bowl, grapes, strawberries, half a whispa mcglurry with the hubby (10syns) and yummyness!!! Lol

GREEN DAY Mmmmmm! Apple for breakfast as my dear hubby let me have a lay in whoop! Not had one of those in a long time but as its so close to lunch time now i went for an apple to take the hunger pangs away and im now sitting doing playdough with my 3 year old whilst my hubby cooks SW chips, HE A cheese and salad and it already smells so yummy!

Not sure how today will go as its my girst ever GREEN day and i do love my meat lol but love the carbs too so might do ok :)

Have no children tonight wahoo! As hubby on annual leave my sister very kindly offered to take my boys out and have them over so me and hubby get some us time lol so we are off to BINGO lol ;) havnt been in ages and afterwards as dont have to get bck for a sitter we are going for a healthy long walk in the moonlight lol romance is not dead after all hehe! :)

Hoping i dont lose grip at bingo and end up eating naughties as used to having chips or chocolate there so going to eat before we go and drink diet coke :) if ive got enough syns i might let myself have a whispa bar for 10.5 syns but we will see :) x

Heres hoping we win loads and i can afford a personal trainer to luck me into gear lol ;)

X

Thanks sparkeillfly :) have a lovely day too x

Just ate lunch and oh my goodmess it was so yummy! Hubby made a hot salsa saucd to go with it using herbs and spices etc it gave the meal a bit of a zing hehe x stuffed now so hoping it will keep me going till dinner tonight which is scrambled egg, beans, tomatos, large mushrooms :) x

Just saw you lost 4.5lb in first week sparkswillfly x thats really good well done :) xx hope you have a good second week :) x

Well didnt win at bingo lol but had a lovely evening with the hubby and................... I didnt eat anything there whoop! Lol

Everyone around me was eating huge plates of scampi and chips or burgers etc and the smell was just annoying lol but i managed to not order anything or buy any chocolate and hubby and myself had just a diet coke lol

So i can go out without stuffing my face lol

Come home and cooked sw chips with salad in balsamic vinegar :) wouldnt notmally eat this time of night but i was starving after sitting smelling all that food this eve lol

Another 100% day yay! X

Friday 10th august
GREEN DAY

(HE A) milk used in coffee throughout day!
Breakfast - apple

Lunch - sw chips, tomato, red onion, spring onion, onion, passata mixed chilli salsa dip, cucumber, lettuce, 40g reduced cheddar (HE A)

Dinner - scrambled eggs, carrot sticks, cucumber, baked beans, savoury rice, (weird mixture i know but was actually quite nice lol)

Dessert - apple, banana, yoghurt (0.5syn) 2x mini mirang nests (2syns)

Supper - sw chips, balsamic vinegar salad, egg

(just realised i havnt had my HE B's tonight whoops! ;)

Snacks - apple, salad cream light (4syns), mints (4syns)

100% day :) x

RED DAY today! Hoping im not at hungry as i was last red day as i just didnt feel satisfied enough as used to more carbs on EE but stuck with it! I

had apple for breakfast and as we have no children until later today (very rate occasion lol) my dear hubby is making us a concoction of meats etc for our lunch :) trying to use up lots from freezer as it needs defrosting lol

Love concoction days lol :) weve had some very bizarre meals in the past, think the strangest one my hubby tried was banana on cod lol my face must have been a right picture haha!

Has anyone else had a strange concoction? :) x

Oops slightly over on my syns today eek! Started off good but went to a bbq and ended up havong 2 duck pancake rolls, steak, 2 burgers and 2 myshrooms in breadcrumbs and a small chocolate eclaire eek!

Feeling like ive ruined all the hard work this week grrr! Back on it from now! Hopefully not too much damage has been done x why cant i just say no?

Had a picnic at the park with a parent and toddler group that i help run so was very good and the hubby and i only took cooked rice, salad, boiled eggs, grapes, apples, banana and muller light for us :) had a few syns by eating a penguin bar but i did enjoy it lol :)

Green day

Breakfast - 2 x wheetabix with milk (HE A) apple

Lunch - savoury rice, egg, salad, muller light, grapes, apple

Dinner - sw wedges, massive salad, basalmic vinegar, carrot sticks, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, baked beans

Snacks - salad cream light - 4syns, muller light, penguin 5.5 syns

100% day yay! :)

Yay :) went to a bbq today with lots of friends from church down on a beautiful beach :) managed to stick yo eating just pork steaks and half a beef steak with a pallet of grapes and a muller light lol

Pleased that i managed to stick to it as normally give in :) x

Getting weighed thursday evening this week so have no idea how ive done this past week although i know i have lost inches as my clothes are feeling looser and when i fold my arms my tummy feels smaller lol

Off to teddy bears picnic this morning lol taking savoury rice, salad, boiked eggs and fruit :)

Getting good at the whole preparing food bit :)

Off to aqua fitness this evening for first time eek! Lol

Need to build up my stamina and strentgh as i reslly sm very weak and any excersice knocks me hard x hoping i cam get into a bot of a routine with it as going woth a friend :)

Not looking forward to wearing a swimsuit in public eek! Going to look like a whale lol but got to get my big but into shape and stop worrying about what people think of my size x

Hope it goes ok :)

Had such a good time at aquafit last night! Aching mega loads today but def want to go again! Excersising under water where noone can see the wobbly bits is def the way to go for me lol lol lol ;) x

Does anyone want to tag with me on this post so we are able to post our diarys/progress together as feel like im writing to myself all the time lol :) xx

Got weighed last night and was a bit disapointed with 1lb loss as it had been ten days x

Dont think red/green days agree with me so looks like im going bck to EE x

Not feeling very confident now as feeling very disapointed with such a small loss x :(

Back