Comfort food

Gemma_C

YUM!!!
I just came back from Jazzercise and was in need of a carb fix but didn't want something massive.

I cooked a small amount of pasta and added two extra light laughing cow cheese triangles and then stirred in some vegemite.
I think I have found my new comfort food.
This is now up there with the SW potato wedge.
What's your ultimate SW friendly comfort food?
:eatdrink012:

mine is a SW friendly fry up

Non SW friendly is - Mac Donalds :p

YUM!!!
I just came back from Jazzercise and was in need of a carb fix but didn't want something massive.
I cooked a small amount of pasta and added two extra light laughing cow cheese triangles and then stirred in some vegemite.
I think I have found my new comfort food.
This is now up there with the SW potato wedge.
What's your ultimate SW friendly comfort food?
:eatdrink012:
yum do you know that sounds quite nice think i'l try that (the food that is )lol:D

Always SW chips...or pickled onions..yummy

spicy butterfly prawns (made with HEX breadcrumbs and spices). They are sooooo good!

Total 0% mixed up with Options and chopped strawberries... my new addiction!!

S/w pork chops with a creamy mustard and apple sauce with mash potato, cabbage and carrots all for 2 syns....yummmmm!!! lol

chocolate fudge alpen light cereal bars - i am addicted! had a panic in store the other day when the shelf was empty, how sad is that!!!! not bad for a HEXB choice and you get to have 2!

:eating:
F4ye x

It's only 9:30 and after reading all of your comfort foods is making me really.
Its star week too-that means I am having to control the hungry beast inside me. Guuuur!

Soft boiled eggs and soldiers made with my HEXB:p

Mmmmm! Cheesy pasta! Sounds yummy! :D

My very random comfort food is a boiled egg! Strange I know, lol! xx

I am with you on that one....boiled eggs are the way forward. I have one in my fridge waiting for me to go with my lunch.
I even had one after eating my cereal. I find it fills you up and its tasty to. I love pickled eggs too. YUM!

Mmm I just had lunch but this thread made me hungry!! I have loads of comfort foods :eek: think my fave is beans on toast with cheese and the 1 syn sausages from Morrisons on top, soooo good and low in syns if using HE's! And my bf makes an awesome pork and bean stew - so comforting and filling and yummmmy and free :) but not quite as good as my cheesy beans on toast with sausages!

A big bowl of creamy pasta made with peppers, onions, chicken ,garlic, herbs and quark with fat free greek yogurt!

Back