Coming Back soon

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
Hi All

I logged in here just a moment ago and got my username and password right first go - another sign of fate I believe. Altho it does say "last visited: 23rd November 2008" eek.

Anyway last year I did Cambridge and started on the 1200 plan - my BMI was too high to do SS without my Dr signing me off but he wouldn't! I did really well and lost 3 stone in total doing various plans - out of the massive 9 stone in total I have to loose. I was doing fine, altho found SS hard. I had half a day holiday from work one Monday and went shopping with Mum, something fell out of my bag in my car so I reached in to get it and as I came out I whacked my head on the roof of the car that borders the top of the door/roof. I felt rather woozy and as if I'd been on a rocky ferry. I ended up getting signed off work with it and where I felt so dizzy I ate normally and then just forget about CD all together.

Then these numerous months passed, I'm yet again higher than what I was when I started it last year! I've given this a lot of thought, remembered how great I felt doing CD and just want to get back onto it again.

I'm also soon to be getting engaged (he's looking for a ring for me) and we're going on Holiday to Wales in July so I want to be able to feel lively and go for walks instead of being all sluggish and stupidly fat. There are other little things..getting out my MR2 is awkward, I don't want to break the seat, I carry all my weight round my middle so look like I am pregnant all the time and wan't to feel good about myself.

So that about sums up my story - I have emailed a diff CDC from the one I had, part because of the sheer embarassment and that I want a completely fresh start.

I'd be looking to start it for definate week beginning 6th April but have a box full of cambridge shakes and porridge which I might start having one or two of a day to ease me back in and gradually ease off the carbs to help with withdrawal/getting my body accustomed to them again.

Tina:)

EDIT: Forgot my previous stats are all on my profile and sig!!

Hi All
I logged in here just a moment ago and got my username and password right first go - another sign of fate I believe. Altho it does say "last visited: 23rd November 2008" eek.
So that about sums up my story - I have emailed a diff CDC from the one I had, part because of the sheer embarassment and that I want a completely fresh start.
Tina:)
EDIT: Forgot my previous stats are all on my profile and sig!!

Don't be embarassed, you should be proud of the weight that you lost and the fact that you are back to try again.
I remember you, suppose the unusual name ( car type ) and the fact that you were dieting at the same time i was. I often wonder about the names that posted back in the autumn and wonder whether they stopped posting at reaching their goal or because they have stopped CD.
Welcome back and all the best with your return. You can do it for sure.

Hiya

Thanks for your reply Nibbles, you are the only one :(

Well tomorrow I am starting back on 1200 - went to Tesco earlier with my list and spent £20 getting all the stuff I need - planned all my meals 'til Friday and made them varied and easy!

I'm really looking forward to it :D gonna have two shakes tomorrow, then porridge for breakfast the other mornings with fruit on the side and a shake in the evening :D

Hi MR2 Owner,
Your post caught my eye cos I'm coming back soon but it seems you've already started so I hope you're feeling good and keeping up the motivation. Your porridge and fruit sounds yummy actually and I can't wait to start so I can taste the porridge. If I like it it will be a lifesaver cos that's probably all I'll eat haha! Keep up the good work and well done on your 1st week's loss.

hey there honey!! i remembers you. sorry i didn't reply sooner but i am only just returning to the cambridge end of the forum myself :)

how is the slow getting back into it going? did you get in touch with a cdc? when are you starting?

today is my first day. i'm raring to go but also apprehensive. i am getting married in july and i have to get the rest of this weight off for my dress fittings in june!! so here we go :)

abz xx

Hiya Abz hun! I am rubbish at looking at my own threads lately.

Everything is going ok - although I did have a rather large chocolate indulgence at Easter and was generally naughty. But I have taught myself something as I didn't feel good after it and there was no need to do it.

I was going to go back to my previous CDC but I wanted to have a completely clean slate so I emailed another - she used to be on here too. I lost three quarters of a pound though yesterday at WI.

Anyway I'm back on track today - I did fancy some munchies but then I thought well theres a bowl of fruit here so I had a few grapes and thought that yep I am training myself as I go along. I started again March 30th.

Hows everything going with you honey? xx

hey :)

not doing too badly. am on day 8 today and have lost 11lbs so far :) woo... ha.

abz xx

Well done Abz and MR2. I have previously done CD but gave up after a week as found it too hard to stop food - but have not really lost any weight and to be honest am fed up of bein fat - am starting again tomorrow and really looking forward to it (may regret it on Thursday though). Finger crossed i do it this time, would be nice to not be considered obese!

Heya hun,

Sorry I missed your thread here when you posted originally - have been rubbish at checking out the CD boards since I came off it.

Like you I am back though (and Abz too :)) yay it's like old times!

How are you getting on?

xxx

Back