Coming back to s&s :)

stef2009

Gold Member
Hello all :)
I did s&s last year and lost just over 3 stone, lost 2 stone after that and now I'm hoping to another stone in the next 4 weeks!

Noticed there's some new flavour online just wondering on your opinions?

The noodle soup? What's it like?
There's now 2 spag bols! Confusing? Lol which is the old one?
Toffee - is this Similar to caramel?
Think that might be it haha

Look forward to joining you all on ur slim and save journeys xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back!

Not tried the noodle soup, I think it's very new ie last few days

The old spag bol is called 'spicy spaghetti' and is in white packaging. The new spag bol is called 'spaghetti bolognese' and bizarrely is WAY spicier than spicy spag! They said they kept the names as they were due to spicy spag (white packs) having spicy spag printed on it so couldn't call the new one spicy spag too! The old spag is actually small flat noodles whereas the new spag is small tubular pasta. Old one has 14g carbs, new one has 20g carbs. Both very nice but quite different in taste.

Toffee is a bit more 'cinder-y' flavoured than the caramel - very nice and I have them both. They did have a problem with early batches with the wrong type of sodium that didn't dissolve fully so the last mouthful tasted a bit salty. Perfectly safe to drink still, I use a hand blender and don't notice.

Lord LuLu said:
Welcome back!

Not tried the noodle soup, I think it's very new ie last few days

The old spag bol is called 'spicy spaghetti' and is in white packaging. The new spag bol is called 'spaghetti bolognese' and bizarrely is WAY spicier than spicy spag! They said they kept the names as they were due to spicy spag (white packs) having spicy spag printed on it so couldn't call the new one spicy spag too! The old spag is actually small flat noodles whereas the new spag is small tubular pasta. Old one has 14g carbs, new one has 20g carbs. Both very nice but quite different in taste.

Toffee is a bit more 'cinder-y' flavoured than the caramel - very nice and I have them both. They did have a problem with early batches with the wrong type of sodium that didn't dissolve fully so the last mouthful tasted a bit salty. Perfectly safe to drink still, I use a hand blender and don't notice.

Thankyou :)
Well order went in last night :D
My faves are on the list, hazelnut and caramel yum!! A few raspberry and choc then I put about 10 toffee on, I use a blender too so hopefully should be ok!!
Woke up feeling full of flu this morn so need to get better for the arrival tues!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back